𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵.

┏━━━━━━˙*¨༺ ༻¨*˙━━━━━━┓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

┗━━━━━━˙*¨༺ ༻¨*˙━━━━━━┛

A REFLECTION OF A PALE, BRUISED, AND WEAKER version of herself greeted Aeryn as she stared at the large mirror in front of her.

She had woken up a couple hours prior and had decided to take a long, warm bath. This was the first time she had finally been able to take a glimpse of herself for quite a long time.

The tan skin she used to have became slightly pale, her lips chapped, and several bruises formed from different parts of her body. She had several on her shoulders, back, stomach, legs, and a couple on her left cheekbone and upper right forehead.

It was said that she got those bruises from the lack of blood she suffered from the continuous blood extraction but they assured her it would heal. It won't be long before it does.

The violet-eyed girl stepped away from the mirror and began dressing herself. She wore the same yet fresh Imperial Ground Force Uniform she had been given. She tied her dark hair into a lose braid just like how she always had.

The homing beacon rested on her neck, its blue light still shining at Aeryn. She touched it, observing every tiny detail of it before finally hiding it under her Imperial uniform.

Aeryn walked out of her secluded room only to be greeted by several platoons of stormtroopers jogging around. Some troopers, on the other hand, were casually walking side by side while other Imperial Officers rushed to wherever they needed to be.

After a few moments of walking, Aeryn had decided to walk inside an office that seemed to be the Refinery's transports' communication tower. It wasn't literally a tower but it did the job communicating with the transports.

Several Imperial Officers were running around; frantic about what was flashing right in front of their screens. Aeryn's eyes slightly widened at the sight.

Turns out, there were pirates bombing the rythonoum transports that were supposed to head to the Refinery. Aeryn watched as one by one, all transports exploded except one.

"What are you doing!?" an unfamiliar female officer yelled at her. "Don't just stand there, go to your designated area!"

Aeryn froze at her spot, clearly not oriented of where her designated area was supposed to be.

The Imperial Officer stared at her in disbelief, her eyebrows furrowed in exaggeration.

"Well, at the defense comms control! Go communicate the infantry!" the Imperial Officer snapped, pointing at a certain direction. "We only have one rhydonoum transport left, for crying out loud! Go assist the TIE fighters!"

The violet-eyed girl only nodded and without hesitation, headed toward a comms area. She no longer wanted to be scolded. Especially by a hot-headed officer who was clearly already losing her sanity over rhydonium transports.

Several lights turned up from the buttons when Aeryn turned it on. She quickly wore the ear piece and began navigating the transport's current location.

"TIE Fighters, do you copy?" Aeryn began, still navigating. "TIE fighters, do you copy? This is Refinery comms control.

"Yes. This is TIE Fighters 8005 and 9786. Where are we headed?"