𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.

┏━━━━━━˙*¨༺ ༻¨*˙━━━━━━┓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

┗━━━━━━˙*¨༺ ༻¨*˙━━━━━━┛

"WILL YOU. SIT DOWN." Xi'an stated, exasperated. She was busy balancing her knife on her fingertip.

Burg, on the other hand, kept on pacing around the deck. He stopped by Xi'an's words only to hit something hard, creating a loud noise.

Xi'an hissed at him.

Aeryn was left with the other three members of the rescue group while Mando was up in the cockpit. She sat on the floor, opposite to where Mayfeld and Xi'an was.

"So, what's your name?" Xi'an asked, staring directly into Aeryn's violet eyes. "Pretty eyes?" she added.

"Aeryn. Aeryn Mavek." Aeryn answered, looking up at Xi'an.

"Nice to meet you, Aeryn." Xi'an lingered at the name of Aeryn as she gave her an amused smile.

Burg suddenly opened the vault where Mando kept all his weapons. He laughed in glee by the sight of numerous weapons right in front of his eyes.

"Will you please stop touching things?" Aeryn fumed, watching Burg laugh.

Burg slowly turned to look at Aeryn but luckily, Mando was already climbing down. Mando closed the vault, making Burg hit the vault's door in anger.

The red skinned creature, then, turned around to see Mando and reached for the release button of the vault. However, the Mandalorian stopped Burg with a heavy hand.

The two of them started leaning towards each other, prepared to fight.

"Hey, hey, hey. Okay. Okay. Okay, I get it. I'm a little particular about my personal space too." Mayfeld spoke, trying to stop them. "So let's just do this job. We get in, we get out, and you don't have to see our faces anymore."

"Someone tell me why we even need a Mandalorian." Burg was the one to speak this time.

"Well, apparently they're the greatest warriors in the galaxy. So they say." Mayfeld answered from his seat.

"Then why are they all dead?" Burg blurted out and everyone started to laugh.

Everyone except Mando and Aeryn, of course. Eternally, their new acquaintances were getting on Aeryn's nerves.

"Well, you flew with him, Xi'an. Is he as good as they say?" Mayfeld asked as he turned to look at Xi'an.

"Ask him about the job on Alzoc III." she answered, still balancing her knife.

"I did what I had to." Mando replied.

"Oh, but you liked it. See, I know who you really are." Xi'an had a strange smile on her face, once again as she looked at Mando.

"He never takes off the helmet?" Mayfeld asked.

Xi'an shook her head, chuckling. "This is the way." she imitated Mando mockingly.

"Hmm... I wonder what you look like under there. Maybe he's a Gungan. Is that why...yousa don't wanna show your face?" Mayfeld joked followed by Burg and Xi'an's laughter.

Aeryn, on the other hand, tried her best to contain herself as she sat on the floor.

"You ever seen his face?" Mayfeld asked Xi'an.