𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦.

┏━━━━━━˙*¨༺ ༻¨*˙━━━━━━┓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

┗━━━━━━˙*¨༺ ༻¨*˙━━━━━━┛

MANDO, AERYN, GREEF, AND CARA all walked together as they arrived in the city of Nevarro.

The group was greeted by two stormtrooper standing guard by the city's entrance . Even from afar, they could see that a lot more were waiting inside.

"Chain code." a stormtrooper commanded as he appeared beside Greef Karga.

"I have a gift for the boss." Greef replied.

"Chain code." the stormtrooper insisted and sounded more demanding this time.

Greef, then, proceeded to take something out of his vest. It was an ID card and the storm trooper immediately took it, scanning the card.

"I'll give you 20 credits for the helmet." the stormtrooper said and continued scanning the ID card.

"Not a chance. That's going on my wall." Greef pointed at Mando's helmet and then at him.

Aeryn couldn't help but hide a small, amused smile. That was one of the lamest excuse she had ever heard.

"On your wall...?" Mando asked Greef softly.

"Go with it." Greef answered.

The short banter between the two made Aeryn's smile a little but harder to hide. 

"Go ahead." the stormtrooper instructed them, returning Greef his ID card.

Greef took it back and placed it inside his vest. He led the group as they all entered the city.

Aeryn was certain of one thing; the whole city of Nevarro was now crawling with stormtroopers. Every corner they saw, every street they passed by, there were stormtroopers guarding it.

This made Aeryn anxious and walked beside Mando with more caution.

"You said four." Cara whispered from Aeryn's side. "There are more than four troopers."

"Four guarding the client. Many more here in town. Things got really heated once Mando and Aeryn crashed the safe house." Greef answered, his eyes focused on what was in front of him . 

"It would've been nice to know in advance, Greef." Aeryn remarked as she continued observing the place.

The stormtroopers were aware of their arrival. Actually, they seem to be interested by what the group was doing.

"Slip him his blaster." Cara demanded.

"Not yet." Greef replied, striking Cara a side glance.

Greef led the group to what was supposed to be a safe house; the client's meeting place. It was a simple-looking structure from the outside much like other facilities but what was inside, that was something else.

"Here we are." Greef announced as they approached the entrance of the safehouse.

As if on cue, the door automatically opened, inviting the group inside.

"You see...four." Greef stated, his hand holding Mando's arm tightly.

Aeryn and Cara walked behind Greef and Mando as they all made their way to a man standing nearby. The man who supposedly was the client.