𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.

┏━━━━━━˙*¨༺ ༻¨*˙━━━━━━┓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

┗━━━━━━˙*¨༺ ༻¨*˙━━━━━━┛

AERYN PATIENTLY WAITED outside of the hangar, leaning her back against the white wall. She was kicking the sand with her boots, trying to pass some time.

When they arrived back at the hangar almost half an hour ago, Mando instructed Aeryn to wait for Toro outside.

The violet-eyed girl didn't accept it at first but Mando made himself clear that it wasn't to annoy her any further. He just wanted to make sure that Toro wasn't bailing out.

So there she was, trying her best to pass some time as she waited for the guild member wannabe.

"Hey there, angel eyes." Toro's voice made Aeryn look up from the ground and to his direction. She rolled her eyes by the sight of him.

Instead of three speeders, there were only two of them. One of which, Toro was comfortably leaning on with a sly smile on his face.

"Mando asked for three." Aeryn stated, trying her best not to punch Toro with that smile.

"Ya, well, they can only give me two." Toro answered and shrugged at her. "You can always ride with me." he gave her a wink.

Luckily for Toro, the door at the hangar opened, revealing Mando walking with a Cargo and Peli walking right behind him. The child was awake and was resting in Peli's arms.

"You know it's costing me a lot of money to keep these droids even powered up." Peli told Mando as he kept on walking towards the vacant speeder.

Aeryn, on the other hand, walked towards the child and caressed its head for a while. "Thank you for taking care of him."

Peli gave the girl a genuine smile. "Don't ya worry, I can handle him."

"Hey, Mando." Toro called, still leaning on his speeder. "Whaddya think? Not too shabby, huh?"

"I said three." Mando kept his eyes on Toro as he placed his cargo on the back of the speeder.

"They only gave me two." Toro countered and glanced at Aeryn who had hawk eyes at him. "Looks like you're riding with me, angel eyes." he winked.

"Hey," Mando called for Toro, his voice stern. "That's my wife."

Aeryn was surprised by Mando's words but if it will help get Toro off his flirting spree, she would be glad Mando said that.

Toro found his eyes shifting from Aeryn to Mando, a confused look visible on his face. "Oh, sorry."

Mando rode his speeder and Toro did the same.

"Aeryn." Mando called for Aeryn and pointed his head towards Toro's speeder. Aeryn nodded, riding the vacant seat behind Toro's speeder.

Mando and Toro shared one last look before Toro started his speeder. The sudden movement of the speeder made Aeryn hold onto Toro's waist.

Before Aeryn even knew it, they were travelling over the deserted land.

She despised every second spent on her holding onto Toro's waist but she knew that if she wanted to stay on the speeder, she had to endure it.

Every now and then, Mando would take time to glance at Aeryn, checking if she was okay. Clearly, she wasn't but he couldn't really do anything about.