𝘵𝘸𝘰.

┏━━━━━━˙*¨༺ ༻¨*˙━━━━━━┓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

┗━━━━━━˙*¨༺ ༻¨*˙━━━━━━┛

PILOTING A SHIP WAS NEVER Aeryn's forte. Let alone piloting an A-Wing starfighter just to reach Nevarro.

All by herself.

Yes, she have been travelling all around the galaxy, visiting every planet she came across with but not once did she ever pilot a ship.

Most of the time, she just hired someone or tagged along with a traveler to reach her wanted destination.

Unfortunately, no one back in Takodana was headed to Nevarro.That was why she was sitting in the cockpit of a 'junk' (according to Maz) A-Wing starfighter. The bright side is, Maz gave it to her so when something unwanted happens to the ship, it's alright.

Aeryn smiled at awe as she finally entered Nevarro's atmosphere. She always found every planet she visits mesmerizing-even Jakku.

Nevarro was a rocky planet. That, she was sure of.

As she observed everything below her, she noticed a lot of odd and dangerous-looking rock formations.

From her view it all seemed small but she was able to recognize its sharped edges and rough surfaces. It wasn't really a landing-friendly planet.

"Oh crap," Aeryn cursed under her breath as every single button started to blink.

The whole ship started to shake which made it even harder for her to try and figure out what was going on.

Trying her best to stay calm, Aeryn tried to look for some smoother surface to land on but still, no luck. She pressed every single button she can see in hopes that the shaking would stop but it didn't do anything. She was rapidly reaching the ground.

"This is really a junk." she pressed one last button that she can see and before she knew it, she was flying in the sky with a parachute strapped on her back.

Aeryn found the view beautiful. The muddy color of the planet made a beautiful contrast with the currently plain sky.

Yes, she was slowly reaching the ground but seeing the rough surface beneath her made her smile.

It didn't last long, though. Her face soon met the cold, hard ground.

"Oh, great."

˙*¨༺ ༻¨*˙

AERYN ROAMED AROUND the city of Nevarro as she constantly looked at the map Maz gave her. She was told that it will lead her to where the child currently was.

A variety of species were surrounding her, doing all kinds of business. It was just like Maz's castle but wider and messier. Shops and houses were scattered over the place. You can barely even see the difference.

Some were cooking, some were buying, and some were even selling things Aeryn have never seen before. She found it fascinating but she knew it wasn't her goal right now.

The map took her to a dim, narrow alley. It almost seemed like it meant danger to everyone entering it. Everything seemed damp, grey, and hostile.

The only thing she was able to hear was the sound of her boots as it made contact with the ground. In every step she took, her chest felt heavier.