𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳.

┏━━━━━━˙*¨༺ ༻¨*˙━━━━━━┓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

┗━━━━━━˙*¨༺ ༻¨*˙━━━━━━┛

THE THREE FIGHTERS, ALONG WITH THE CHILD, travelled across the desert of Tatooine. The sun brightly shone above them and there was no denying that it was hot.

Aeryn tightly held onto Din's beskar-free torso as he manuevered the speeder at its fullest accelaration. The child, on the other hand, was safely resting inside the bag that Aeryn was still carrying.

"That was my story. Tell me yours." Cobb spoke from beside them, shifting his eyes from the desert to them.

Cobb Vanth had just finished sharing his story; how he was able to redeem Mos Pelgo's freedom from the Mining Collective through the Mandalorian armor he now possess.

"For starters, you can tell me your names." Cobb added and flashed Aeryn a charming smile.

Aeryn smiled back and though Din was not able to see that, his jaw clenched undernath his beskar helmet. He could still see the Marshal from his peripheral vision and watching him charm his beloved girl was not something he was fond of.

Well, who in the whole galaxy would be?

"I'm Aeryn Mavek and this is Mando." Aeryn briefly introduced. "The child still doesn't have a name but we do bond."

"Where'd you come from?"

The question drew Aeryn off for a moment as a certain thought suddenly brushed onto her mind. The thought of Moff Gideon's goal to take her back and serve at the empire. The bounty hunters hunting for her at the very moment.

"W-we travel a lot so, we can say it's debatable." Aeryn answered and tightly squeezed Din's loose clothing.

The Mandalorian noticed this but at the moment, he was not able to do anything for he was driving. He was certain of one thing, though. Aeryn was deeply bothered by the question and yet, it was not something he knew.

"You travel together. I'm guessing you two are related?" Cobb's eyebrows were furrowed.

"We're married." Din was the one to answer this time, much to Aeryn's surprise. "She's my wife, I'm her husband."

"Well, congratulations on the wedding."

The violet-eyed girl couldn't help but feel warmth surrounding her face. Din's words caught her offguard and she was *not* expecting him to say such lies. It brought back memories from their first visit together here in Tatooine.

Oh, how much have changed.

"Aeryn," Din called for her, catching her attention.

"Yes?"

"We're finally riding a speeder together."

A soft laugh escaped Aeryn's lips right after hearing the Mandalorian's words. It amused her how they were still able to remember their first memories together at the same time and yet, they weren't questioning it.

"And turns out, we're still married." Aeryn whispered to Din, not wanting for Cobb to hear her. She was certain that underneath that beskar helmet, Din had a smile plastered upon his face.

After all, Aeryn was able to hear a faint chuckle from Din. Something that made the girl smile even more.

The brief moment of euphoria was cut short, though.