𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦.

┏━━━━━━˙*¨༺ ༻¨*˙━━━━━━┓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

┗━━━━━━˙*¨༺ ༻¨*˙━━━━━━┛

THE RAZOR CREST SAFELY LANDED ON NEVARRO.

Aeryn's lips formed into a small smile as the memory of her first visit here came back to her. She remembered how she fell off the faulty A-Wing Maz gave her.

Back then, she was alone. She had nothing but the hope of finding Din with the help of the child.

But now that she was coming back, she had Mando and the child with her.

She had a family.

Aeryn was still looking for Din but being with Mando and the child on her journey made it much better. She was no longer alone.

"Aeryn," Mando called for Aeryn, watching her as she stared into the distance.

The violet-eyed girl snapped out of her thoughts and turned to where Mando's voice came from. She realized that he was already standing in front of the cockpit's exit, looking at her.

"Sorry, I'll be right behind you." Aeryn apologized and quickly stood up from her seat.

Mando nodded in acknowledgement and made his way down to the lower deck. Aeryn followed right behind him.

˙*¨༺ ༻¨*˙

GREEF KARGA, ALONG WITH THREE other associates, watched as the hatch of the Razor Crest opened.

The hatch revealed Mando, Aeryn, Cara, and Kuiil, each of them riding a blurrg. The child was safely resting inside its crib, following behind Mando.

Aeryn rode her blurrg close to Mando. Earlier, Mando requested for her to stay close just for precautions.

"Sorry for the remote rendezvous, Mando. But things have gotten complicated since you and your beautiful companion were last here." Greef's voice filled the air as he and his associates walked closer to the group.

Silence filled the air, everyone observing one another.

"It appears that introductions are in order. It seems we've both provided a security detail." Greef stood a few feet ahead of his three associates. "I recommend the shock-trooper guards the ship, these lava fields are lousy with Jawas." he added, pointing at Cara.

"She's coming with me." Mando replied sternly.

"But the town is now run by ex-Empire. If a rebel dropper is with us, they'll all get their hackles up."

"She's coming."

"Fine." Greef Karga gave in, raising both of his hands in surrender. "Fine. At least cover your tattoo. No need to flaunt it. Now, where is the little one?"

Mando, then, pressed some controls on his wrist and suddenly, the floating crib of the child moved to the front.

Aeryn sat on her blurrg, anxious. She cautiously watched as the hatch of the child's crib opened, revealing it.

"So... this little bogwing is what all the fuss was about." Greef stated, carrying the child with his hands.

This act made Mando and Aeryn tense up, both reaching for their blasters. Greef Karga's associates, however, noticed this and also stood in their stance.