𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺-𝘰𝘯𝘦.

┏━━━━━━˙*¨༺ ༻¨*˙━━━━━━┓

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

┗━━━━━━˙*¨༺ ༻¨*˙━━━━━━┛

THE MOMENT AERYN MAVEK opened her eyes, she was greeted with nothing but an awfully unfamiliar lounge of what seemed to be a space ship. That much, she knows.

Cold air brushed past against her skin, sending shivers down her spine. She held the thick blanket that was already covering her tight onto her chest. Her head rested on a small makeshift pillow while her eyes began observing the unfamiliar place.

There was no one there but her.

She was alone and yet, the last thing she remembers was holding the person she treasured the most in her arms. She made it home to Din Djarin but right now, he was nowhere to be found.

Aeryn's heartbeat began to increase., Each and every beat was as if her heart was threatening to break free from her chest in any moment. Her chest suddenly felt like it was being tightly tied and squeezed by hundred of ropes and before she knew it, she was beginning to gasp for air as breathing slowly became difficult for her.

Did something happen to Din?

Is the child with him?

Were we caught?

Did Moff Gideon find us?

Are they hurting them?

Are they hurting him?

Please, no.

Not him.

Not the child.

Hurt me. Not my family.

Please.

Thoughts ran through her head. She was alone and...scared. Not for herself but for a certain Mandalorian

Or so she thought.

"You're awake," a familiar, silky male voice spoke and Aeryn's eyes shot to where it came from.

There he was.

Seeing the familiar beskar helmet and armor of Din Djarin immediately calmed Aeryn's nerves down. In that moment, Din was like a lighthouse to Aeryn who was lost at sea.

Din was like the light at the end of a God-forsaken, horrible, petrifying tunnel ride that brought nothing but pain and suffering to Aeryn.

She was relieved.

However, the Mandalorian didn't fail to notice Aeryn's unusual state.

"Hey, what's wrong?" he rushed to her side, his voice brimming with concern. "Nightmare?"

Din's gloved hand caressed Aeryn's forehead as she lied down the small bed. Gently, she shook her head and closed her eyes, savoring the calming touch of her beloved.

Oh, how much she has longed for this moment.

"Do you want to sit up?" Din asked, offering her his gloved hand.

A brief silence aired between the two.

"Aeryn?"

The violet-eyed girl could only bite her lower lip, her whole body quivering. Carefully, she held Din's hand that was caressing her forehead and as if it was the most fragile thing in the world, she loosely caressed it back, cherishing the gloved, warm hand.