𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺-𝘵𝘸𝘰.

┏━━━━━━˙*¨༺ ༻¨*˙━━━━━━┓

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎

┗━━━━━━˙*¨༺ ༻¨*˙━━━━━━┛

THE MANDALORIAN and his trusted seasoned warrior were the ones to leave the ship and fetch Doctor Pershing, the person who knows most about the Child. May it be its capabilities or location. He must know it.

Aeryn was barely even able to grasp what catastrophic plan the group had planned but she trusted Din and Cara. She knew they were capable and that was enough, really.

No matter what, they will get their child back.

"So, what's the Imperial remnant like?" the bounty hunter–who turned out to be Boba Fett–asked from his seat. "Are they that threatening?"

"Yeah, I would say so,"Aeryn replied.

They rested on their seats, patiently waiting for their allies to return.

"They have all these bases, troopers, and they've developed vicious androids." she added, leaning back into which Boba Fett only acknowledged with a nod.

There was a pause in the air as the bounty hunter silently recalled something from his memory. Aeryn Mavek is something else–that–he was certain of. He sensed this familiar, odd yet threatening aura he had once felt around a particular group of esteemed knights the moment Aeryn had made an appearance.

"Mavek, right?" Fett asked once again, breaking the silence.

Aeryn's eyes leered towards where he sat, caution evident on her face.

"Yes."

"You a Jedi or something?"

There it was. He finally figured it out. The girl before him emitted the same aura Jedi Knights gave him all throughout his years in bounty hunting. All those years interacting with honored knights that are now only ever deemed as a myth.

"No."

"You sure?"

"Why?"

Aeryn knew in herself that she was not lying. She was not a Jedi nor a knight of whatever sacred order. All she knew was that she was someone who can use the force but does not intend to. Someone Moff Gideon wanted to take advantage of.

"You look like one of them. They stand out in my radar, that's all," Fett let out a sharp sigh. " So as other bounty hunters. You better be careful."

No response nor acknowledgement came from Aeryn after that. She just sat silently, contemplating whether or not returning was truly the right choice but she brushed that thought off her head hastily. Perhaps staying with Din despite the Imperial Remnant's interest in her was dangerous but she ought to trust her beloved's words.

Whatever comes their way, they will surpass it together.

As long as they're together.

˙*¨༺ ༻¨*˙

SAYING THAT FORMING a group of allies from different backgrounds and with different motives is difficult is a complete understatement. Even though she had stayed in the ship with Fennec Shand as the rest of the group fetched the people who Din deemed worthy as comrades, she was well-aware of the mini fiasco that had occurred.