𝘴𝘪𝘹.

┏━━━━━━˙*¨༺ ༻¨*˙━━━━━━┓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

┗━━━━━━˙*¨༺ ༻¨*˙━━━━━━┛

THE SUN HAD ALREADY COME UP when the cargo sled reached the village. The three of them all bolted awake as the sled came to a stop.

Mando immediately checked if Aeryn was alright.

He noticed her eyes continuously blink, adjusting to the sun's brightness. He watched as she gently tucked the loose strand of her braided raven hair behind her ear.

The Mandalorian felt at ease.

There were numerous ponds, huts, and baskets all over the whole village. It was peaceful. What caught Aeryn's attention the most were the blue fishes swiftly swimming in the ponds. It was what she believed to be Krill.

It was a small village and they could all see that. The farmers were right when they said that it was in the middle of nowhere. That, they are certain of.

"They're here!"

"Come on!"

The villagers stood a few feet away from the cargo sled, wide smiles plastered on their faces.

Children from the village ran towards the cargo and approached the child who was curiously watching them.

"Well, looks like they are happy to see us." Mando remarked as they all watched the joyful villagers welcoming them.

"Looks like." Cara smiled, glancing at Mando.

Aeryn noticed a harmless little girl approach the child standing beside her. Some of her hair was tied into beautiful braids, something that Aeryn was fond of.

"Hi." the little girl greeted the child. This small act made Aeryn smile.

˙*¨༺ ༻¨*˙

MANDO AND AERYN carried some of their cargos as they made their way to the hut they will share. Omera, a beautiful widow, led their way.

The three of them were quiet as they passed by some villagers doing their own tasks. Aeryn found them fascinating and watched them in awe while Mando observed the place silently.

Omera finally stopped in front of a small hut and pulled up the blinds covering it's entrance. She carefully made her way inside.

"Please, come in." Omera motioned for the pair to enter. Mando and Aeryn looked a each other's first before deciding to enter. "I hope this is comfortable for you and your wife. Sorry that all we have is a barn."

Aeryn blushed with what Omera said and quickly placed the cargo down.

Mando, on the other hand, was also flattered but he was saved by his beskar helmet, once again.

"W-we will be fine here. T-thank you, really." Aeryn stuttered as he gave Omera a genuine smile.

"I stacked some blankets over here." Omera went to where the blankets were and pointed it to them.