001

The Crimson Family. A wealthy, powerful pure blooded family. With influence higher than most of the Sacred 28. Gabriel and Jessica Crimson, the parents of Blake Crimson. For Blake's first four years of schooling, she was sent to Dumstrang Institute for their specialty in Dark Arts, that was until she was expelled. Now she has traveled back home, to go to Hogwarts like her parents.

'Mother I don't see the need to have a ball just because I've come home and am switching schools,' Blake said as her mother tied her corset. 'Nonsense,' she said running her hands through Blake's long hair and made eye contact with her through the mirror, 'We haven't seen you in so long. Besides the Crimsons havn't held a ball in ages, this is just the perfect excuse,' she said smiling causing Blake is laugh. 'Think of it this way, some kids who go to Hogwarts will be there. Be nice and make some friends before you have to go,' she added on.

' Im transferring into fifth year, everyone has already their friends,' Blake said slightly annoyed. 'Well you're the one who got expelled, not me. So finish getting ready people will be showing up in a hour. I'm going to help your Father,' her Mother said returning the annoyance. She quickly left, leaving Blake to get ready on her own.

Soon guests started to arrive, but Blake was still in her room getting ready.

Narcissa, Lucius, and Draco aperated in front of the Crimson Manor. 'Why are we even here?' Draco asked annoyed. 'Listen here because I have already said this more then once. The crimson daughter has come back home, so Gabriel and Jessica are throwing an event to welcome her back. She is going to be transferring to Hogwarts, so you best try your hardest to don't make bad with her. Besides, when the Crimson Family invites you to an event they are throwing, you don't say no,' Lucius finished as he flatted out his jacket. Draco rolled his eyes and began walking with his parents. 'So what? Just another annoying girl at school' Draco thought to himself.

They were about to walk in, but stopped when Lucius stilled. ' They really need to work on their wards, seeing as anyone can wonder in,' Lucius sneered as he stood in front of Arthur Weasley. 'Don't start now Lucius, you already know it's Crimson tradition to invite all of the Sacred 28. Wouldn't want to cause a scene,' Arthur shot back and turned to his family. Lucius rolled his eyes and began walking again with Narcissa.

' Don't have Potter with you Weasel? How will anyone recognize you now?' Draco asked Ron laughing. 'Piss off Malfoy,' Ron said as Draco turned to catch up with parents.

' I'm starving,' Ron said to his Mother. 'I expect all of you to be on your best behavior. No funny business,' Molly said looking at her two twins. 'We promise mom,' Fred and George said at the same time, causing a smile to grow on her face. 'Come, come,' Arthur said as all his kids followed behind him.

Blake finally made her way down the long stair case to find her Mother. Sneaking past people she didn't know, she finally found her.

'Glad to know that you still take forever to get ready,' her father joked as he took a drink out of his glass. Blake was about to say something, but was cut off by a man who grabbed his shoulder behind him.

' Lucius it has been to long!' Gabriel said as he embraced the man Blake didn't know in a friendly hug. ' My my it has,' Lucius said smiling, Blake picked up on his name. 'Oh where are my manners, let me introduce you to my daughter,' Gabriel said taking a few steps closer to Blake and her Mother.

'This is my daughter Blake,' her father said. Blake held out her hand for Lucius to shake, which he gladly took. 'My you've grown up. My son is here as well. He's the same year as you,' Lucius said to both Blake and her father. 'Slytherin I hope,' Gabriel said and Lucius laughed. 'Of course. Wouldn't expect anything less. Wouldn't be much of a surprise for you to sorted in the same house,' Lucius said now directing his attention back to Blake. 'I wouldn't accept anything else,' she replied with a smile on her face, causing both of the men to laugh.

Blake looked to her mother, who was talking to a women. She quickly got on that she was Lucius's wife, Narcissa. 'Oh my, where are my manners. Let me go find Draco,' Lucius said, leaving you with your Father.

Draco was standing and talking with Blaise and Theo. 'I don't understand the point of throwing this huge thing over a girl. Last name or not,' Draco said as he took a drink. 'I don't know man. Heard she was hot, like drop dead gorgeous. Plus did you hear she got expelled from Dumstrang. How do you even do that?' Theo asked shaking his head smiling. 'You don't know why?' Blaise asked. 'No do you?' Draco asked. 'Oh yeah it was in the paper. She'- Blaise began saying but was interrupted by Lucius walking up to them. 'Come Draco you're meeting Blake,' Lucius said pulling Draco away from his friends.

Draco mentally rolled his eyes. He didn't want to have to be forced to be friends with someone. He didn't even know if he would like her or not. But that quickly faded out of his mind when he got a glance at Blake.

Her beauty was undeserving for one person to have. Her throat immediately got dry. He didn't want to make a fool out of himself.

' Gabriel, Blake this is my son,' Lucius said as he approached the two with Draco on his side. Blake's gaze immediately fell on the tall boy in front of her. He was gorgeous. Slim but muscular. His blonde hair matching with his Father's.

'Hello, I'm Blake,' Blake said in a confident but sweet voice. Draco's heart fluttered at the sound of her voice. 'Draco,' he said holding out his hand which she gladly took. 'I hope you don't mind showing Blake around school, it being her first year there after all,' Gabriel said to Draco. 'Father. Really it's not a big deal,' Blake said to Draco. 'Nonsense, it's no trouble,' Draco replied with a smirk. 'Great then. Come Blake, I need to introduce you to some more people. It was nice to see you again Draco,' Gabriel said as he began to walk away. 'Pleasure to meet you both,' Blake said, mostly holding eye contact with Draco before she turned away to walk with her Father.

'Well done. I'm great friends with her Father, wouldn't be surprised if you guys became friends as well,' Lucius said and dismissed Draco to go back to his friends.

On his way through the crowd of people, his mind was flooded with thoughts of her. 'So? How was she?' Theo asked eagerly. 'Rumors are right. Drop dead gorgeous,' Draco said with a slight smirk, causing the two boys to laugh.

Over his shoulder he could her Fred and George talking. 'She's beautiful. When we get to school I'm definitely going to introduce myself,' Fred said proudly to George, causing George to laugh.

' Oh please as if she'd ever talk to you,' Draco said to Fred as he turned around to face the taller ginger. 'And why wouldn't she?' Fred asked challengingly. 'Because she probably has standards,' Draco shot back. 'Please, at least she wouldn't be forced to talk to me. Like that little show I just watched. She was practically forced there waiting for you,' Fred said as him and his twin started laughing. 'Just you watch Weasel, she'll be mine,' Draco said as he gritted his teeth. 'Don't get your hopes up Ferret, wouldn't want you crying to daddy about it,' Fred shot back. Draco gritted his teeth as he turned back around to his friends.

As the two boys argued over her, Blake's thoughts were running about what the new school would be like. But she didn't ever expect what would happen.