024

Fred sat on the bed in Ginny's room and Blake paced in front of him. 'How rude do you have to be to joke around like that?' Blake said as she frustrated and absentmindedly put her fingers on her lips as her other arm wrapped around herself.

' Like that's too far, like me pretending to be his dead Mother too far,' Blake said catching the attention of Fred, who laid on his back. 'Padfoot is dead?' Fred asked, careful not show his need for the answer. 'That's what my mother told me, that he was. And all of these old memories keep flooding back like someone is putting a puzzle back together, it's just confusing,' she said rubbing her forehead and slumping onto the bed next to him.

She was busy with the thousands of thoughts running in her head to notice Fred slipping off her shoes as well as his. She didn't notice him scooting back on the bed, but snapped out of it when he grabbed under her arms and lifted her next to him.

'What are you doing?' she asked as his arm wrapped around her smaller frame, pulling her closer to him. 'I don't think he meant to be rude,' Fred whispered as he lightly traced his thumb on her bare stomach. 'And I'm sorry, about Padfoot,' Fred said gently as he kissed her head. Blake assumed it was because she just told him he died, but Fred was true my sorry for having to keep this from her.

She relaxed even more into his hold and felt her worries melt away. He leaned closer to her, making all the space between them disappear, and continued tracing on her stomach. She quickly drifted off into sleep in the middle of the day.

Fred waited a few minutes, taking all of her in, and then gently kissed her forehead before slipping out of the room.

He walked down the stairs and saw everyone standing in the living room. 'She's asleep and thinks Padfoot is dead. And you're an asshole,' Fred said, as he sat next to his twin, across the room.

The man came from behind the fireplace, a perfect place to secretly get out if needed. He smirked at the twins remark.

'Well actually she thinks Harry is the asshole, I'm just dead,' Sirius said as he took a sip of his drink.

'Hey!' Harry yelled and Hermione quickly hit him to be quiet, gesturing to upstairs. 'And I know all of you want to tell her, but when the time is she'll see me,' Sirius said looking at all of them.

'What the hell,' Fred began, 'does that mean?' George finished. 'And what is she supposed to just hate me for the time being? You didn't have to send that, her anger issues definitely rubbed off from you,' Harry said crossing his arms, making Sirius laugh.

'I though it would be a good idea at the time. And it means whatever it is supposed to,' Sirius said as he leaned against the wall. 'And some advice, Sirens love fighting. It like gives them a rush of power, it's like their own created drug. But I already know you know that by the story I've heard,' Sirius said making Harry look at his two best friends, who turned to not make eye contact with him.

'Hogwarts still have that event?' Sirius asked as he took a drink. 'Yeah but no one wants her to go, so you know they don't die,' Ron said, making the twins laugh. 'Well perfect, invite her Harry. A little peace offering. There's no way she won't take it, she'll want to too bad and she'll appreciate the invite,' Sirius said as he went to hug his godson goodbye.

***

'Get away from me Harry,' Blake said as her and George tried to stack up Ginny's killed chess pieces as high as they could. 'I have something for you,' he said as he tried handing her a piece of paper.

'Oh is it a letter for my dead gran?'' Blake asked not looking at him, making Fred bring his hand up to his mouth to try and stop himself from laughing.

'Fight night at Hogwarts,' Harry said and she instantly shot around. 'Give me that,' she said snatching the paper out of his hand. Harry smiled victoriously, as Sirius was indeed right.

She read over it and a huge grin spread on her face. 'This is so cool!' she said as she grabbed the last remaining chess piece and threw it at George's forehead. She jumped up about to give Harry a hug, but froze half way and put her arms down.

'I still don't like you yet,' she said as she walked over to Fred and went to show him the paper Harry gave her. She absentmindedly curled right up into his side, her back against his side. He was surprised at first, but gave in, loving the feeling she gave him.

***

The rest of the week past quickly while was hanging out with everyone. Draco sent letter everyday, and she quickly responded to them. Only Fred noticed the reoccurring black envelopes getting delivered.

She spent a lot of her time with Fred, running around outside and they even fell asleep together outside as she named every star she could see in the sky.

She even kissed Bill and Charlie, but that's a story for another time.

Now it was around 6 in the morning, and then all made their ways to sit in the sleeping train with the rest of Hogwarts, prepared for the ball happening that night.

a/n- little short but i'm so excited to throw the surprise at y'all in the ball chapter OH MY GOD i just have wanted to write it so bad