018

'Blake what are you doing here?' George asked as both him and his twin's eyes gazed down her body. 'Just came to hang out with Ginny and Hermione,' Blake said turning towards the girls and giving them a wink, making a blush creep on their face.

'We'll just in time, we were just about to play a game. But it won't be a problem for her to join, right Fred?' George said turning his head to his twin. Fred's gaze still hadn't left Blake's body. 'Yeah of course not,' Fred said snapping out of his trance. 'Well what game do you have in mind?' Blake asked with a smirk, making the twins uncover the bottles of fire whiskey behind their backs.

They all sat in a circle with their own cups of fire whiskey. 'Okay it's simple, just drink if you've done it,' George said smiling at her. 'Okay I'll go first, if you've ever skipped a class?' Harry said making everyone drink, except Hermione. 'Okay Harry that was lame,' Ginny said rolling her eyes. 'Okay then ever smoked?' Harry asked again, making Fred, George, Blake, and Ron drink. After a few more questions, Fred got tired of the boring ones that get asked in the beginning.

'Okay I got a good one, ever had sex?' Fred said smirking, making him, his twin, Ron and Harry drink. 'Harry who!' Hermione asked laughing, definitely feeling the affects of the alcohol. 'Cho,' Harry said with a blush, making everyone laugh. 'Isn't she dating Cedric now? I didn't know they broke it off last year, they dated throughout the tournament,' Ginny asked confused. 'Yeah they never broke it off,' Harry said making everyone stare at what they just said.

' Okay moving on, Blake no one had the chance to steal away your innocence?' Ron asked with a smile plastered on his face. 'Not yet Ron, you want it?' she asked teasingly, making his face turn as red as his hair. Everyone burst out laughing. 'Okay new question,' Ron said clearing his throat and adjusting his trousers.

'Ever had someone make you cum?' Ron asked. Making the boys and Blake drink, and everyone turned into Blake's direction. 'What? Just because I haven't lost the big V doesn't mean no one has made me cum yet,' she said smiling into the cup. 'Who?' Ginny asked with a curios smile creep on her face. 'Not saying, but I don't know if it should count because he didn't do it, the vibrator did all the work,' she said and everyone broke out laughing, except Fred. She noticed how he was starting to get annoyed that was everyone was laughing , without realizing it was him.

'He didn't ever do it himself?' Ron said laughing. 'Nope just used my vibrator, honestly something I could have just done to myself, didn't even need him there,' Blake said trying to annoy Fred further. 'That's kinda embarrassing,' Harry said laughing with his best friend. 'Don't worry Blake, if you ever need a real man to help you out, I'll be happy to,' Ron said leaning closer to her, definitely too drunk to care. 'I'll keep that in mind,' she said leaning closer to him, switching to her red eyes, ' But I don't think you could handle what I have to give,' she whispered making him wide eyed. Everyone burst out laughing again, except Ron.

After many more drinks, Harry, George and Ron decided to head up to bed. Soon Hermione and Ginny followed. 'Cmon Blake, let's go I need to talk to you about something,' Ginny said as she walked up the stairs. Blake got up and was stopped by a hand wrapping around her arm.

'Yes Fred?' she asked turning around to face him. 'So are you saying you didn't like what we did?' Fred said closing the distance between them. 'Not at all, just doesn't count when you used my toy,' she said looking up at him. 'Why don't we try again then hm?' Fred said leaning closer to her lips. ' Yeah maybe we should, to get you better at it,' she said leaning barley an inch away from his lips. 'Good thing you have a girlfriend to practice on,' she whispered and pulled away.

He looked down at her with shock. She smirked and turned away walking up to meet Ginny.

'There you are, what were you doing?' Ginny asked as Blake got to the top of the stairs. 'Helped pick up the empty cups,' she said with smile, making Ginny smile back at her.

As the walked into the room Ginny climbing into bed, making room for Blake to join her. 'What did you need to talk to me about?' Blake asked turning to face her.

' Oh so next week all the classes are canceled, so they said we could travel home for the time being. Something about the Ministry and then they decorate for the ball when we get back. I owled my mom and she said you could stay with us, if you wanted,' Ginny said looking shy, as if Blake would turn down the offer.

'Of course I will,' Blake said making a huge smile spread across the younger girls face. 'Great! My other brothers are gonna be there too, their names are Charlie and Bill,' Ginny said as she pulled more covers onto herself.

'Sound great,' Blake said smiling back at the tired girl. 'Goodnight Blake,' Ginny said as she drifted off. 'Goodnight Ginny,' she said kissing her forehead and falling asleep with her.