026

warning: long ass fucking chapter.

' I need to introduce you to my friends!' Blake yelled over the music as they continued to dance. 'You made friends?' Dean asked making her roll her eyes. 'Come on,' she said grabbing her heels and his arm to introduce him to her friends.

She saw Pansy in the crowd and made her way over with Dean still in her hold. She saw all of her Slytherin friends standing with her.

'Hey guys!' Blake said smiling to the group. They all smiled at her and then all looked over at Dean, Draco wouldn't stop glaring. 'Who's you're friend,' Pansy asked teasingly. 'Guys this is Dean, Dean Winchester. He's playing with the band,' Blake said smiling at him.

'Oh no way that's so cool, what do you play?'- Theo began asking, about to ask more, when Blaise hit him in the stomach. Shaking his head no, he gestured to the fuming Draco who was refusing to say anything.

'I play it all, except sing, that was Blake's job here,' Dean said wrapping his arm around Blake's shoulders. She didn't think anything of it as they've known each other for so long, but Draco was tightly holding his cup to the point were it might shatter.

'You didn't tell us you could sing,' Adrian said, but was cut by Daphne. 'Correction; she didn't tell you that should could sing. We knew,' Daphne said pointing to her and Pansy. Adrian let out a huff and turned away.

Blake was about to say something when Snape walked up to her. 'Hate to interrupt, but may I speak to you alone,' Snape said in a bored tone. Blake nodded her head yes before she was hurried away.

' So how long have you known Blake?' Blaise asked as he pulled Daphne closer to him by her waist. ' Since our first year,' Dean said as he stuck his hands in his pockets, trying not to be awkward in front of the 6 people. 'I heard that you guys went out,' Pansy said with a smirk, purposely trying to piss off Draco.

'Yeah we did, we called it off but we always stayed close,' Dean said with a smile on his face, trying to be friendly. Draco scoffed and took a drink. 'Something you wanna say?' Dean asked turning towards him. 'It doesn't seem like you want to stay friends,' Draco said, now fully looking at him for the first time.

'Oh let me guess, you like her. I don't blame you. But let me tell you something, she will not ever care about you the way she does with me. Hell I could tell her to stop talking to you and she probably would,' Draco said with a laugh at the end.

' She's mine,' Draco snarled as he took a step closer to Dean. 'No she isn't, you just wish she was,' Dean said with a smirk, Draco was about to say something when Blake showed up.

'That was the most pointless conversation I've ever had. So what are we talking about?,' Blake asked as she walked up to the group smiling. 'Draco was just telling me about your quidditch team,' Dean said turning to Blake. 'Oh that was nice. Hope he told you that we are the best team,' Blake said smiling at Dean and Draco. 'Of course,' Draco said looking at Blake.

' Im going to introduce Dean to Ginny, save me a dance okay?' she said smiling at Draco. He smiled and nodded as she pulled Dean away. Dean turned one last time to Draco, smirking, making Draco roll his eyes.

Digging the crowd, she found the family of red heads plus Hermione and Harry. 'Hey guys,' Blake said walking up to the group. 'Well hello gorgeous,' Fred said to Blake, making her blush and Dean rolled his eyes.

'This is Dean,' she said pushing Dean up closer to her. 'I've heard so much about you,' Ginny said sending Blake a wink. 'I'm not surprised, Blake tends to miss me if she doesn't get to see me all the time,' Dean joked making Ginny and Harry laugh.

George gave Fred a who the hell is this guy look and Fred quickly agreed. Blake began naming off the group for Dean, Fred being last. Harry and Ginny began talking small talk with him when Ginny finally caught Fred's attention.

'How long have you known she was Siren?' Ginny asked taking a drink. 'Since first year when she flashed her eyes at a group trying to take her books. That's actually how we became friends,' Dean said making everyone laugh, well everyone that wasn't Fred.

Ginny explain how Blake told her brother's future, which lead to Dean's next question. 'Have you ever had her look at what you desired most? Granted you can't see it, Blake is very descriptive of what she saw,' Dean said, making her blush and hit his arm.

Dean noticed the scowl on Fred's face and wanted to know how far he could push it. 'It really leaves a mark, but I highly recommend it,' Dean added on. Fred was about to say something to him when one of his band members called him over.

'Got to go darling, I'll talk to you after,' Dean said kissing the top of her head and walking off.

' He's nice,' Hermione said smiling, noticing how the Weasley boys looked pissed. Apparently when one was mad, they all were.

'Yeah I haven't seen him since I moved. It's nice,' Blake said looking at everyone. 'He seems a little flirty,' George said so his twin wouldn't have to. 'He's just a flirt, he'd probably flirt with Ginny but Harry was there,' Blake said making everyone laugh.

'I have to go find Pansy, but all of you save me a dance okay?' she said mostly looking at Fred. She was about to walk away when Fred gently grabbed her hand. 'You look beautiful,' he whispered close to her face. She instantly blushed. 'You look great yourself,' she said smiling up at him, and then walked away.

She spent the next half an hour talking with her group of Slytherins, when Dean started speaking on the microphone. 'We're gonna slow it down now. This special song is one I wrote about a friend a while ago, who I was so blessed to see again tonight,' Dean said looking at Blake. A blush spread across her face and Draco roll his eyes.

song- NFWMB by Hozier

He started the music and Draco turned to Blake, trying to get her attention off of him. 'I owe you a dance,' Draco said holding out his hand for her to take. 'Wonderful,' she said smiling at him as he lead her to the middle of the dance floor.

He wrapped his arm around her waist to pull her close and intertwined their fingers. Swaying to the song, Blake looked to the side of Draco's shoulder to see Dean staring right back at her.

She knew the song was about her, he wrote it while they were dating. She rested her head against Draco, holding eye contact with Dean, as he song the song to her.

She shifted her eyes to red, making him smile as he sung. Draco pulled her closer to him, making her attention shift to him.

'You look beautiful,' he whispered as she turned her head to face towards him, still laying it against his chest. 'You look handsome,' she said making him chuckle lightly.

'I really care about you,' Draco said looking down at her. 'I care about you too Draco, but I can't give my all yet,' she said lifting her head to look at him. 'I know, but I just like telling you,' he said smiling down at her.

She just laughed and rested her head against his shoulder again. He leaned down to kiss the top of her head as Dean continued singing.