029

a/n: make sure to vote & comment ;)

Draco let go of her throat and stared at her with anger in his eyes. She looked up at him, smirking, and just sat on the end of the bed to piss him off.

He rolled his eyes. 'You think you're funny being a brat?' he said leaning closer to her. 'Terribly funny,' she whispered on the verge of laughing.

She almost let a laugh out at his angered state, but Draco caught her off guard. He quickly sat down, grabbing her arm and pulled her across his lap. 'Still want to laugh now?' Draco said resting one of his arms over her back to keep her still.

'What are you going to do?' she asked nervously because she wasn't wearing any shorts. 'I already said bad girls get punished didn't I? 20 sounds fair yeah?' He said and she could hear the smirk on his face. '20 what?' she asked trying to look at him. 'What do you think?' he said as he lifted up the long shirt.

'No shorts?' he asked. 'No Charlie left right before you came, maybe if you came sooner you could have heard-,' she began saying, still trying to piss him off, but was cut off with a hard smack on her ass.

She let out a surprised gasp and jumped a bit on lap. 'Still want to try to piss me off? Because that's only one,' he said rubbing the red hand print already showing on her ass. She let out a huff while he let out a small laugh. 'Since I counted the first one, why don't you count the other 19 hm?' Draco said and she squirmed in his lap.

'20,' she said out of breath after all the smacks. Her ass was on fire but her panties were soaked. She didn't know it would make her feel this way, but she was trying not to show it to Draco. She moved her legs closer together, but she could feel herself dripping on her thigh.

She instantly froze when she felt it, making Draco freeze as he was rubbing her red ass. 'Something wrong?' he asked and she shook her head with a whimper. He wasn't convinced and noticed how her thighs were tightly together. He let out a laugh and spread her thighs open as she was still on his lap.

'Dripping for me hm?' He said with a proud voice as he traced his hand on the back of her thighs. His finger traced the outside of her underwear making her let out a soft moan. ' Please?' she said desperately on his lap. 'Please what?' he asked and she let out a whimper as his fingers traced over her again. 'Say it,' he said removing his hand and grabbing the back of her neck to bring her face close to his. 'I want you,' she said in a soft voice, making him smile and kiss her hard.

He moved her so now she was straddling him. 'Now no bratty remarks, tell me what he did to you,' he said as his hands ran up her thighs and waist. 'He ate me out,' she said now looking down embarrassed that he actually wanted the story. 'No fingers?' he said as he played with her over her underwear. 'No,' she said in a shaky voice. 'Tell me, do you use your own fingers or do you just play with that pretty clit?' he said almost in a whisper. Her forehead fell on his shoulder to hide her blush on her face.

'No fingers,' she said in a whine as he kept teasing her. He was flashed with shock and lust. She was probably tighter than any virgin ever he thought to himself and he let out a deep breath. He moved her underwear to the side, feeling how wet she was and she let out a moan on against his neck.

He slid in one finger and almost came in his pants by how tight it was and how wet. She let out a whimper against his neck. 'You're doing so good,' he praised her and started going faster making her moan louder.

He slid a second one in and she started kissing his neck to try and stay quiet. He feel she was close and started going faster. After a few more seconds she came, accidentally bitting his neck.

She slumped against him and he wrapped his arms around her to support her against him. 'I'm sorry,' she said as she kissed the bite mark that was very clear on his neck. 'It's okay love, sorry for getting mad,' he said as he held her against him more. 'It's okay,' she whispered before she fell asleep on his shoulder.

***

Waking up the next day Draco left a note her had to talk to Snape early and that's why he was gone. She didn't have any classes till the afternoon, so she decided to have some well needed time with Zeus.

Walking with her hair tied up and some shorts and a hoodie, she decided to go on a run through the woods. Zeus was more than happy to go.

She was running throughout the woods, following Zeus's trail when she heard someone yell.

' PADFOOT GET BACK HERE!' a man she didn't recognize yelled, but she definitely recognized the name. She whistled at Zeus and he came back to her side.

She sneakily walked through the forest to where she heard the noise, but when she got there she didn't see anything.

Sighing in defeat she was about to carry on, but suddenly Zeus started growling. He walked forward, making he attention go that way, but suddenly there was a snap behind her.

She quickly got the small knife she always carried with her and through to in the direction behind her, making a man duck quickly. 'Hey!' he yelled at her, but once he saw who it was, his face dropped. She grabbed her wand and held it defensively.

'Get back!' she yelled and Zeus was quickly in front of her, snarling and barring his teeth. He held up his hands and didn't take a step forward. 'Why are you out here?' he asked, calmly. 'Why were you saying that name?' she asked and his faces dropped again. 'Don't play dumb! I heard you! Tell me because no one else will or i'll-i'll make you! Why were you saying Padfoot!' she yelled as her hand slightly shook at the unknown man.

'What is your name?' he asked still calm. 'Blake Crimson,' she said not lowering her wand. 'Hello Blake, I'm Remus Lupin.'