014

a/n- make sure to press the star and comment <333

The next day Blake woke up so emotionally drained. Refusing to want to get up for classes for at least 45 minutes, she finally got up. After taking a shower and spending way too long just moping around, she realized she completely missed her first class.

After rushing to get to Potions, she slowed down in the smooth hall when she heard people talking. Peering behind a corner, she saw it. Angelina and Fred.

Her hands were on his chest as her back was against the wall. 'I miss you Freddie,' Angelina said making Blake gag at the nickname she *used* to say. 'Yeah yeah I know,' Fred replied with his hands against the wall she was leaning against. 'It's all since that Crimson girl came, it's like you completely forgot about me. Is there anything going on between you two, like are you together?' Angelina asked as she moved her hands to play with the collar of his shirt. 'No we aren't dating,' Fred said and Angelina smirked, pulling him down to kiss her.

Blake just stood there wide eyed and her mouth open. You're joking, you are absolutely fucking joking. First Draco, Now Fred. I can't Blake thought to herself, not noticing her wand slipping out from under her arm.

It fell with a loud thud, making the two look at her. She just looked at them with her eyebrows raised, trying not to show how embarrassed she was. 'Well um I'm gonna go,' she said bending over to pick up her wand, and rushing to leave.

Trying to leave as fast as she could, Fred was already jogging up next to her. 'Wait Blake,' he said put she put her hand up to make him stop talking. He waited for her to say something, but she just stared at him trying to get her thoughts together. Letting out a frustrated growl, she turned on her heel and walked away.

Classes were just a blur for the rest of the day. She would participate in conversations if she was brought in first, but she spent most of the time just sitting with her thoughts.

First, Harry and the whole Gryffindor gang knows who Padfoot is.
Second, Draco asked me on a date but couldn't keep it in his pants long enough and fucked Astoria.
Third, Fred had made it very clear that he was flirting with me, but apparently he had a girlfriend? A thing with someone? A whore on a leash like Draco? and I caught him making out with her in the halls.
Maybe I'll just stay a virgin forever because what the fuck is up with the guys who try to talk to me, like did they already have girls who they were fucking around with?

Blake let out a frustrated sigh, but Pansy just rubbed her back at dinner, not knowing what was going on but wanting to be there for her.

Pansy walked with Blake to the common room, concern spread over her at Blake's change of mood.

She watched Blake go straight to her room and shut the door. 'Does anyone know what happened with Blake?' Pansy asked sitting down. Daphne shook her head but Theo sat there with a guilty look on his face.

'What aren't you telling me Theo,' Pansy said as she leaned closer to him. 'Okay okay fine, so Draco asked her on that date you know, all is fine, but he slept with Astoria after. And she caught him. And then I heard Angelina say Blake caught her and Fred snogging in the halls this morning. And apparently the drama between her and Harry isn't going good either,' Theo said in one breath. Blaise and Adrian looked at each other with shock on their faces.

Pansy instantly got up and walked to Blake's room.

She walked in and saw Blake laying on her bed with the normal size Zeus laying on her stomach. 'I'm in the corner watching you kiss her, oh, oh, oh,' Blake sang to the music playing. Little tears slipping down the side of her face.

'Um what are you doing?' Pansy asked shutting them door behind her. 'They all are such man sluts,' she said wiping the fallen tears from her eyes. 'I am done,' she said turning to her side. 'You better be. Look I know you liked, well both of them, but you need to get your shit together. You're a Crimson. Hell you're a fucking SIREN! Do you know what that means? You could have ANYONE YOU WANTED IN THIS WHOLE SCHOOL! So in the most loving way possible, stop crying,' Pansy said sitting on the edge of the bed.

'Yeah you're right. I am the fucking siren. I could eat them both for breakfast,' she said as she sat up on the bed. 'You could what?' Pansy said as worry spread on her face. 'Fuck them, I am a Crimson. I don't need them, Draco needed me for his daddy's approval. And Fred just I don't know, fuck them,' she said crossing her arms, making Pansy laugh.

'Between us though, you had to like one of them a little more,' Pansy said hitting her with her elbow. 'I thought it was obvious, Of course I liked'- Blake began saying, but was cut off by Daphne opening the door. 'I brought brownies!' Daphne said smiling holding up a big tray, making everyone laugh.

***

The next day, Blake was walking back to the common room to go try on dresses with Pansy and Daphne. The ones they needed for this ball her parents wanted the school to throw. Granted she didn't like the attention it brought because of her name, it was still a fun thing to look forward to.

Almost to the common room, she was stopped by two girls. Astoria and Angelina.

'Can I help you?' Blake asked as the two taller girls stood in front of her. 'We want you to stay away from our boyfriends,' Angelina said crossing her arms.

'You're boyfriend?' Blake asked confused. 'Yeah Draco and Fred, didn't you hear they asked us to the ball?' Astoria asked with a smirk on her face, making Blake's heart drop.