028

make sure to vote & comment at this special surprise;)

Blake was left with surprise as Charlie pulled away. 'Well that was a surprise,' she said smiling as he smiled down at her. 'Well I had to find a way to say good job,' he said smirking down at her.

Blake laughed as she looked past his shoulder, where she saw Fred kissing Angelina, again. He looked at her as he kissed her, anger in his eyes. She glared at him and looked the other way, where she saw Draco helping Astoria up but starring at Blake.

Fuck it Blake thought as she watched them be with the girls they said they were done with.

'You okay?' Charlie said as he looked down at her. 'Perfect,' she said smiling up at him. 'Want to go on a walk?' he asked her with a smirk. She looked at the two boys, and turned back to Charlie and nodded her head yes.

They walked through the trees and were fully out of view of the huge crowd. 'You were hot,' he said as they walked next to each other towards the castle. 'Id like to think I'm always hot,' she said smirking at him. 'That is true,' he said as he stopped walking.

She stopped at turned around to face him. ' What are you wanting to do?' she asked as he was slowly backing her into the closest tree. 'This,' he said lowly and slammed his lips onto hers.

She instantly kissed him back, all the anger from Fred and Draco poured into it. He pushed himself against her as she was trapped against the tree. His hands traveling against her skin as it was bare from their outfit.

'Such a good girl,' Charlie muttered into the kiss, catching her off guard by all the butterflies that formed in her stomach.

' Want to go to my dorm?' she said breathlessly, ignoring how Fred and Draco would react. 'Yes,' he said as he kissed her again and grabbed his wand, flashing them into her dorm.

He instantly pushed her on the bed as he climbed on top of her. His eyes traced her figure as he kneeled between her legs. His hands ran up and down her thighs. 'So you're a virgin?' he asked with a smirk, making her blush embarrassed.

'No need to worry,' he said as he leaned and started kissing her neck. 'Just can't be as rough,' he whispered against her sensitive skin, making her whimper.

'W-what would you do?' she asked, trying to keep her confidence as she was slowly melting at his touch. 'I would tie your hands together behind your back,' he said as he sucked on her neck. 'I would make you beg,' he said as his teeth brushed against her skin, making a moan leave her mouth. 'I would fuck you so hard to the point all you would ever think about would be me,' he said biting her neck.

'But until then, I'll be a little gentler,' He said smirking as he leaned to kiss her again. She wrapped her fingers in his hair, pulling him closer.

He flipped her onto his lap. 'Go on, make a mess of yourself,' he whispered against her neck as she now straddled his leg. He guided her to move against him, making her moan at the friction.

' Thats right, be a good girl for me,' he whispered as she moved faster against him. Moans filling the room as he guided her.

'Im gonna'- but she was cut off by him stopping her, making her whine and trying to move but he stopped her. 'If you're gonna cum, I wanna taste,' he said said before he kissed her hard.

He flipped her on her back and hooked his fingers on the waist ban of her shorts. 'May I?' he asked as he kissed down her stomach. 'Please,' she whined and he practically tore them off of her.

He instantly connected his mouth to her and she let out a moan at the unfamiliar feeling. Her back arched as he traced his tongue on her clit. 'So fucking sweet,' he said in a growl and wrapped his hands tightly on her thighs, pulling her closer. His fingerprints bruising into her skin.

She was breathing heavy as he continued to eat her out with no remorse. 'Fuck please,' she said in a whine as her fingers tangled in his red hair. He smirked into her and went faster.

' Come for me,' he said, the vibrations sending her over the edge. He climbed over her as he made her cum hands free, taking in the flustered state she was in.

'So beautiful,' he said as he traced his thumb on her jaw. They both laid there, lazily kissing as she regained her breath.

'I need to get going,' he said but didn't get off of her. 'But you'- she began saying but he stopped her. 'I shouldn't be the one to take it from you, but when you do loose it, you better come see me,' he said winking, making the both of them laugh.

It wasn't awkward between them at all as he got up after kissing her forehead, and then apperating out of them room.

She pulled her underwear back on, not bothering with her pants or bra, and grabbed a big t-shift that was on the chair next to her.

She was about to fall asleep, when loud banging against her door made her jump.

She walked over hesitantly because the banging didn't calm down. She slowly opened the door, and it swung open.

Draco barged in and slammed the door behind him. He walked over closer to, centimeters away from each other's faces. He looked down at her with anger spread on his face. 'Tell me you did not fuck him,' he spat at her.

'Why should you care? You were with Astoria!' she yelled in his face, ignoring how close they were. 'I saw him kiss you! I was mad!' he yelled back.

'Well guess what Draco? I was mad too! We didn't fuck but it felt so good when he made me cum on his tongue,' she spat in his face.

He stared down at her fuming. His hand shot up and gripped around her throat. 'Oh yeah? You had fun fucking around? You enjoy it?' he spat holding her throat.

'It felt so good,' she said trying to get air. 'When I let you go, get on the bed,' he said waiting for her answer. 'Why?' she asked confused.

'Bad girls get punished.'