008

a/n- make sure to vote and comment !

Fred pushed her up against the wall harder and he pulled him as close as she could. Her hands were knitted into his hair making him groan against her lips. Fred slowly pulled away from Blake, keeping their faces close. 'You're mine okay?' Fred said as his hand was placed on the side of her face. Blake nodded and he smiled brightly. She smiled back, biting her lip. 'I have to go before I get caught,' Blake said and he stepped back. 'Let's do that again some time yeah?' She added and Fred smiled and shook his head. 'Yeah we definitely will,' he said and she walked down the stairs.

Walking to the common room, she had a huge smile smacked onto her face. The recent event played through her head over and over again, but was snapped out of it when she walked into the common room.

'Where were you?' Draco asked from one of the couches. 'Had to listen to Snape lecture me on proper potions use. So annoying. 'How stupid can you be? To use a whole dose versus a single drop. Not to mention you used it on a live animal' ,' she said smiling at him. He walked over closer to her, making her breath hitch in her throat. 'I see,' he said leaning closer to her. She glanced around and saw the room completely empty. 'So why are you awake?' Blake asked quietly. 'Wanting to make sure you didn't get your ass chewed out too bad by Snape. Also saw Zeus running around, made me a little worried,' he said looking down at her. She blushed lightly at the remark.

She tilted her head up to look at him and he leaned down, kissing her. It was a lot more gentle then when he first kissed her or the one she just had with Fred. His hands held her waist against him and her hands traced his arms going up his shoulders.

His hand creeped up against her neck, holding it tight but still gentle. He pulled away but kept his hold on her neck. 'You're mine okay?' he said in a raspy voice. She looked up and nodded at him, making a grin spread across his face. She smiled back with a blush spread across her face. He kissed her one more time before walking up to his room.

Standing alone she was left with one thought going through her head, 'What the fuck am I going to do?'

**

The next day she was alone most of the time, focusing on her work for the day. She didn't really see any of her friends besides at breakfast, where Fred winked at her and Draco slipped his hand on her thigh under the table.

Walking into the library, books overflowing in her hands, she saw the back of a tall ginger sitting back faced to her in a corner. She smiled and walked over to him.

Getting closer she leaned over his shoulder and kissed him quickly on the cheek. 'I really never pegged you as the library type,' she said sitting down next to him, still not looking at him. She opened one of her books to where he bookmark was, and started to read where she left off. 'Okay just don't respond,' she laughed looking up at him.

He was staring at her with wide eyes and the realization hit her like a truck. This was not Fred.

' Oh um, this is awkward,' she said and he bursted out laughing. ' I'm George. So do you always kiss Fred on the cheek when you see him?' he asked wiggling his eyebrows. 'Uh I kiss everyone when I see them. But it's not a big deal,' she said brushing off the embarrassment she was feeling. 'Oh so you just kiss everyone you say hi to?' he asked tilting his head. She looked at the people walking in and smirked. 'Well yes I do,' she said standing up and grabbing her stuff.

She walked over to Pansy, Draco, and Theo who all walked in. 'Hey guys, Hey Pansy,' she said as she walked up to the three. 'Hey Bla'- Pansy began saying but Blake quickly grabbed her tie and pulled her in to kiss her. She pulled away and smirked. Draco and Theo were standing wide eyed and Pansy just stood there in shock.

Blake turned around now facing a wide eyed George. 'Bye George,' she said with a smirk and walked out of the library, leaving all four in shock.

'What the fuck,' Theo said now looking at Pansy. 'Do not ask me because I don't know why she just did that. But I am not complaining,' Pansy said now laughing. 'Does she just go around kissing you often?' Draco asked. 'No we've never kissed before. Don't get your jealous panties in a twist,' Pansy said winking at Draco, causing his eyes to roll.