020

a/n- make sure to vote and comment ! <3

'Hello Fred,' Blake said smiling at his surprised expression. 'I didn't know you were coming over,' he said suddenly feeling self conscious in his black shirt and his shorts that he wore low on his waist, compared to the short skirt he couldn't keep his eyes off of.

'Ginny wanted it to be a surprise,' Blake said crossing her arm over her body to rub her elbow. Fred almost passed out at her action, knowing she was completely unaware of how to pushed her chest out more. 'Well that explains why Charlie is doing that,' he said with a laugh. 'Oh yeah Bill is doing the dishes too,' Blake said returning the laugh.

Fred stood there taking her all in and Ginny walked over and plopped onto the couch. 'Um Ginny, where is your restroom?' Blake asked turning towards her. 'Up the stairs and to the left,' she said and Blake nodded her head smiling.

She walked past Fred and grazed her fingers against his fore arm, making goosebumps spread down his spine.

Walking up the stairs, finally finding the right door, she went to open it, but then it opened. She looked up and saw Ron adjusting the towel that hung low on his waist. Looking up after tracing the details on him, she looked at his face as he still didn't notice her.

'Wow Ron, not bad,' she said straightening up. He instantly jumped in surprise and held onto the towel tighter. 'Blake! What are you doing here?' Ron asked blushing. 'Ginny invited me,' she said trying not to laugh at his flustered state.

'Well I better be getting dressed, I'll tell Harry you're here,' he said as he slipped past her, but was caught by her hand reaching gently on his shoulder. But it was enough to make him freeze. 'Please do, maybe try to talk some sense into telling me the truth?' she asked as he stared at her with a blush on his face. He nodded and she smiled, letting him go.

***
'This was a great idea Ginny,' Blake said as the two girls laid out in the sun next to the pond. Ginny laid face down in a red bikini while Blake was in a blue one, leaving not much to the imagination.

While the two girls were taking in the sun, the Weasley's and Potter were all sitting together not too far away

'So she's a siren?' Charlie asked as his gaze was on her. 'Yeah be careful, she can get pretty much anything she wants when she uses it,' Harry said as his gaze was on Ginny. 'Don't be too hard on her, she just wants to know more about her Godfather,' Ron said as he stretched his arms up.

'But what do you mean siren? How does that even work?' Bill asked as he took a drink of water. 'She's a Crimson,' George said making Bill choke on his drink. 'You're joking,' Charlie said looking on his brother wide eyed. 'Nope, and she has taken a liking to our dear sister, they're great friends now,' George said gesturing to the two girls laughing.

'Shes so hot,' Charlie said making Fred roll his eyes too. 'She's also not looking to date. I heard she turned Malfoy down and pretty much the whole school,' Ron said leaning back against the stump they were sitting by. 'Well what if I wasn't looking to date,' Charlie said winking making Ron gag. 'Well she's a virgin so I don't think she'd go for that,' Ron said laughing at Charlie's face. 'Who ever gets her will be one lucky bloke,' Bill said as his eyes traced her again.

'Maybe I'll go talk to her right now,' Charlie said about to stand up, when Bill kicked his ankle making him fall. 'Well actually I'll be the one to go talk to her,' Bill said getting up. 'If be careful, Fred has taking a liking to her,' Harry said, making everyone laugh at Fred's mad expression.

' Yeah but he keeps fucking around with Angelina, so Blake won't even go near him like that anymore,' Ron said to fuel their laughter. 'Oh shut the hell up. I stopped fucking around with Angeline after she caught us, and watch I'll be the one to talk to her,' Fred said tripping Bill and getting up before anyone could. He stripped his shirt off and walked over to the girls.

Blake rolled to her side laughing. 'You're kidding!' Blake said through her laughing. 'No I'm serious! My hair was green!' Ginny said laughing with her. Blake's laughter faded out when she noticed Fred walking towards them. 'Play nice, he likes you' Ginny whispered in her ear, making Blake blush and roll her eyes.

'Hello ladies,' Fred said as he stood above Blake and Ginny. Blake's eyes drifted all over his body, taking him all in. Ginny was about to say something when her mother cut her off. 'GIN CAN YOU COME HELP ME SET THE TABLE? DINNER IS GOING TO BE READY SOON!' Molly called from inside, making Ginny excuse herself. She stood up and walked inside, leaving Fred and herself alone.

'Well what do I owe the pleasure,' Blake said laying back down on her back. 'Oh the pleasure is all mine,' Fred said making Blake laugh. 'Sit down weirdo,' she said as she giggled. Fred sat down, but quickly turned and winked at his older brothers, making them roll their eyes.

'My brothers have taken quite the liking to you,' Fred said laying down. 'Everyone takes a liking to me, the siren affect sort of leaves a mark. Why do you think Ron blushes whenever I'm around?' Blake said smiling with her eyes closed. 'Why haven't you ever used it on me?' Fred asked resting his head on his elbow to look at her.

She opened her eyes and turned to look at him. 'You seem to give me whatever I want without having to,' she said smiling, making him roll on his back laughing.

She leaning over to him and admired the freckles on his chest. She gently traced her finger to connect them. He gazed at her while she did, taking in all of her as he was drunk in her presence.

'What are you doing?' he asked, afraid to speak in case she would stop. 'They make star constellations if you connect them right. I got a thing for stars and the moon,' she said but didn't look up at him.

They were interrupted by Molly calling them all in. She hesitated before getting up, but finally did. Pulling on her oversized t-shirt, she walked inside with Fred.