011

The next few days were pretty uneventful. After the event with Fred, they didn't really talk besides Fred pulling her away quickly for a kiss before she had to leave. Draco was also getting closer to her as well, pulling her aside to walk together to classes or stealing quick kisses as well.

After all the classes were done, Draco said goodbye to everyone as he excused himself to go grab something from library. Or more like go look for someone.

Walking outside he saw Fred walking with George. 'Weasley!' he yelled walking closer to him. 'What do you want Malfoy?' Fred asked annoyed. 'I need to speak to you, alone,' he said now pointing his attention to George. Fred nodded to George and he walked a few steps away.

'So I was thinking since we both fancy Blake,' Draco began saying. 'Yeah I'm not planning on stopping if that's what you're trying to get at,' Fred interrupted. 'Yeah I know. So how about we have a deal. We not make any moves and she does the first initiating. Makes it only fair for her to pick herself,' Draco said crossing his arms. Fred just looked at him, collecting his thoughts on what he just said. 'Okay fine, seems fair. Be prepared to get your feelings hurt, well if you have any,' Fred said laughing and walked away.

Standing there Draco smirked, and finally walked back to the common room.

Blake woke up late the next day, Saturday morning. Rolling out of bed, she tied up her hair in a messy bun and left in sweats and a baggy crop top. Making her way down to grab breakfast and return to her room to do school work all day.

Making her sleepy way down to the Great Hall, a fluff ball kept yapping at her and running around. As she was walking in, she saw Fred looking her. She smiled and waved which he happily returned.

'For just waking up you look hot,' Pansy said as Blake walked over. Blake grabbed a muffin and a vine of grapes. 'Well thanks love,' she said with a sleepy grin. 'I know you all will miss me, but I will see you later,' she said to all of her friends, making them laugh. Turning around she was about to walk out, but ran into someone.

Looking down, she knew who it was based on their shoes. 'Maybe we should get you a bell Draco,' she said smiling as she looked up at him. But what was in his hands caught her attention.

He was looking down at her with a bouquet of dark red roses and a bag of lollipops. 'What are you doing with that?' she asked him, eying down the candy.

'Well they are for you,' he said handing her them, and then put his hands in his pocket and rocked on his heels. 'Oh. Are they acid pops?' she asked looking at the suckers suspiciously. He let out a loud laugh and shook his head. 'No strawberry, you're favorite,' he said smiling down at her. Her face lit up as she set the flowers down to open a sucker. 'Thank you really. But why the surprise little gifts?' she asked popping the sucker in her mouth.

'I actually was going to ask you on a date. Since you haven't been to hogsmade yet,' he said. 'Yeah, just let me get changed first,' she said smiling. She leaned up and kissed him on the cheek. 'Thank you Draco,' she said walking away.

Draco looked over at the Gryffindor table and saw Fred shooting him a look that could kill. Draco just raised his eyebrow at him and smirked, then sitting down with his friends.

On her way out, she saw Harry walking in.

'Harry,' she said stopping him. 'Blake,' he said standing in front of her. 'What's so important about that dog, you know in the woods?' she asked bluntly.

Harry's face instantly went pale. 'I don't know what you mean, just a dog,' he replied quickly. 'Okay well. What's it's name?' she asked taking the sucker out of her mouth. He just stood there. 'Like what do you call it?' she asked again. 'Uh Padfoot,' he said rubbing the back of his neck.

Her face instantly dropped. She knew she heard that name before, she just didn't know where from. 'Where did you hear that name?' she asked and his nervous face quickly changed to suspicion. 'I don't know. Have you heard that name before?' Harry asked. 'I don't know,' she quickly replied.

They both stood there just looking at each other suspiciously. 'I will find out, don't think I won't,' she quickly said, leaving to go back to her room to get ready for her date.