009

Walking out of the library with a smile on her face, Blake didn't notice a girl standing right in front of her, making them both drop their books and fall.

'I am so sorry,' Blake said grabbing her books and then helping the girl grab hers. 'It's okay,' the girl replied as she took her book back. Both now standing up facing each other, Blake brushed off her robes. 'I'm Blake,' she said holding out her hand. 'Um Hermione,' the girl replied taking her hand.

' That's one of my favorites. I would read it at Dumstrang all the time,' Blake said pointing to the A Hogwarts History that Hermione was carrying. 'Oh yeah me too. I've read it over a hundred times,' she replied smiling. 'Well I should be off. Nice to meet you Hermione,' Blake said as she began to walk off, but Hermione quickly stopped her.

'Can I actually ask you something? You don't have to answer,' Hermione said as she looked nervous. 'I don't mind,' Blake said with a smile. 'So I've read about the Crimson Bloodline before. Is it true that Crimsons descended from Sirens?' Hermione asked a little hesitantly.

Blake laughed and nodded her head. She looked around to see if anyone was around. Looking back at Hermione, her eyes changed from her blue to blood red with visible veins showing under her eyes. When Hermione looked at her wide eyed, she laughed again changing them back. 'That was amazing,' Hermione said smiling. 'I already know you're going to ask me more questions. So yes I don't care if you tell people, it isn't technically a secret. But you can ask more later, I'm supposed to be meeting someone,' Blake said before Hermione could speak again.

Hermione nodded with a smile. 'So since I've shared a secret with you, I guess that means we're friends now,' Blake said with a smirk. 'Are you sure? Giving you're friends with Draco and I'm friends with Harry. And you know, me,' she said looking down. 'Well for hearing you're the brightest witch here, I would think you'd know that I am not Draco and you are not Harry. And if you are talking about your blood status, it doesn't make you any less of a witch. We all bleed the same and do the same magic, the only difference is you're better than most pure bloods at spells. Besides, if Harry wanted to apologize, I'm not the one to turn down someone telling me they were wrong,' Blake said finishing with a wink as she turned and walked away from Hermione.

Leaving Hermione, she walked to the edge of the forest with a Zeus sitting there, waiting to be switched to his original size. Looking around she saw more students out, so she walked farther into the woods. 

Doing a swift movement of her fingers, Zeus towered in his 7 foot length and began trotting along a broken down path in the woods. Following close behind, Blake was looking around taking in the beautiful view around her.

As she was looking up, she bumped into Zeus who would standing still defensively, starring in front of them. Low growls escaping his bared teeth. Clear of the danger Zeus was obviously feeling, her eyes changed due to her defensiveness. A side effect coming up with her birthday, her mother explained saying that everyone in the family had to go through it but she wasn't really listening.

With blood colored eyes, she looked around trying to see what Zeus was so on edge about. All of a sudden Zeus started growling louder, stepping forward to assert dominance.

Behind a tree a smaller black wolf, came walking in front, matching the growling he was getting.

'Zeus,' she said making the smaller wolf look at her with a human like expression, widening eyes that flashed through her head with familiarity. She just stopped as the two were holding eye contact.

Suddenly the wand she was baring flew out of her hand. She didn't have time to look who it was when she grabbed the small knife she kept strapped to her thigh, ducking from the spell getting shot at her.

Jumping on the ground, she saw the shoe of the man who casted the spell at her. Swiping her feet under his, he fell with a groan and his wand fell out of his hand. Jumping on top of him, she held the knife to his throat.

'We really got to stop meeting like this,' she said smirking down at him. Harry was looking back up at her with widen eyes. Growling came from the small wolf, but didn't move because of the growling Zeus blocking any chance of its sudden movements.

'See you've got a pet huh? No need to worry to the point where you shoot spells at me,' she said still on top of him. 'Not my pet. Just feed him sometimes. I just didn't want you to hurt him. Can you get off?' Harry asked as the knife was still pressed against him.

'No. Are you stupid? Why would I hurt him? Can you not see mine standing right there?' Besides if it really came to it Zeus would hurt him, not me,' she said moving the knife up a little bit more, making his breath hitch. 'And to think I was talking to Hermione about you,' she said as she noticed the smaller wolf started growling more.

'Why are you talking to Hermione? And what's going on with your eyes?' he said holding eye contact but his breath was hitched. 'Read a damn book once,' she said getting off of him and walking to grab her wand. 'Let's go Zeus. Just the Chosen One showing how big his ego can get in the way of his judgement,' she said and Zeus barked at Harry as he turned to walk next to Blake.

Turning around one last time, the smaller wolf was staring at her with familiarity, it's eyes a human like holding emotions she would usually be able to read in people, making her confused on why she was feeling this way.