022

a/n- break that dick bitch b-b-break that dick bitch ;) remember to vote and comment xox

After many more minutes of everyone sitting, trying to process the show that was just played in front of them, Molly sent them all to bed.

Blake was about to walk into Ginny's room, but Fred grabbed her hand. 'Can we talk before you head off?' Fred asked making her nod. She turned and peeped her head into the room. 'I'll be right in okay?' She said to Ginny. Ginny turned to her and smiled, 'Don't be too long,' she said smirking. Blake sent her a wink, making the ginger blush.

'What do you need to talk about?' Blake asked as she leaned her back against the wall in the hall. 'I didn't know you could read the future,' Fred said smiling. 'There are many things you don't know about me Fredrick,' Blake said smiling back at him. 'Do me,' he said. 'I don't have the cards,' she said as she noticed he stepped closer to her.

She quickly remembered a solution to her problem. 'I may not be able see your future without the cards, but I can see what you crave most,' she said smirking up at him. 'Really?' he asked excitedly. 'Yes. The only problem is that you won't be able to see it, just the feeling of having it fulfilled,' she said looking up at him. He stared down at her, debating the idea.

'So Freddie, wanna make a deal with a devil?'  she said flashing her red eyes up at him innocently. He quickly nodded his head yes. 'And you're fine with you owing me a tiny little favor?' she said lifting up his right hand. 'Yes,' he said as his breath quickened.  'Good,' she whispered. She quickly swiped her middle finger against his, drawing a single drop of blood with her nail. 

She brought her nail with blood on it to her bottom lip, pulling her lip down as the blood smeared on it. Suddenly her vision changed, showing her what Fred desperately wanted.

Fred pushed Blake up against the wall, kissing her neck and leaving hickeys an any space he could. 'Say it Blake, say it again,' he said against her skin, making her whimper at the feeling. 'I'm yours Freddie, all yours,' she said biting back a moan as he gently bit the skin on her neck. 'I belong to you,' she added on, moaning on the last word as his fingers traced her nipples through her dress.

'Good,' he whispered and then connected their lips again. Roughly kissing, fighting for whoever could be in charge, Fred unzipped the dress she was wearing. It fell silently to the floor, leaving her in all red lingerie. 'You're so perfect,' he said into her lips. 'I need you Fred, I need you so bad,' she whimpered as he traced his hands all over her skin.

'Be a good girl for me first,' he said and she almost ripped off all the buttons of his shirt to get it off. She left kisses on his neck and down his chest. She pushed him onto the bed and he laid down on his back, propping himself up on his elbows.

She leaned over on top of him and kissed his neck a few more times before going lower. Kissing her way down to the start of his abs, she changed it. Dragging her tongue down all the way down to the waist band of of boxers.

She pulled out his dick and took it all down her throat, catching him off guard. He grabbed her hair and helped keep it out of the way. After a few more minutes of her taking as much as she could, Fred pulled her up. Her make up was smeared and some tears fell from her eyes. 'You are so pretty like this. Acting like my little slut,' he said as he pulled her onto his lap.

Her clothed heat was directly on his bare thigh. They kissed and Blake couldn't help but move against him. 'Look at you so needy for me,' Fred said pulling away from the kiss, but keeping his hands on her hips to keep her moving. 'Please Fred,' she whined as her hips still moved against him. 'I want you to make yourself a mess on my leg and then I'm going to fuck you so hard that you're legs will not stop twitching,' he whispered making her hips move faster.

She was moaning loudly as she began going faster. Fred whispered dirty promises into her ear, making her loose it. She moaned loudly as her arms were wrapped around his neck. 'Please Fred, please please please,' Blake begged into his neck. He smirked and flipped them over so he was on top now.

He ripped the lacy underwear off of her and instantly drove himself in without giving her time to adjust. She was a screaming, moaning mess underneath him. He quickened his pace, saying praises to her as she crumbled underneath him.

He slowed down and leaned closer to her, making slow deep thrusts into her. Her legs wrapped around him as his elbows held up beside her head. Her hand gently cupped his face as she let out small whimpers. 'I love you more than anything Fred,' Blake whispered as the two held eye contact.

Blake jumped as she came to real life. It had felt like so much time passed by, but it wasn't even five minutes. 'So what was it?' Fred asked looking down at her.

Blake instantly turned bright red as she looked up at him with wide eyes. 'What's wrong?' Fred asked as he laughed at her flustered state, but was mostly confused.

She looked up at him, completely speechless on what to say. She did not want to tell him, and she needed to get away from him before she jumped on him in the middle of the hall, making his fantasy come true.

She held her thighs closer together, scared her soaked underwear would drip down her leg. She thought she was being discreet, but Fred noticed. 'Blake, are you okay?' Fred asked not wanting to let her know he knew the feeling she was trying to hide.

'I-I need to go back to Ginny. I'll tell you tomorrow okay?' she said looking back at up at him. He smiled and nodded, making her smile back and quickly go into Ginny's room and closing the door.

Fred stood in the hallway with one thought on his mind; What the hell did she see?

a/n- let me know what you guys want to see !