025

Blake was asleep the entire train ride on Ginny's lap. She sleepily said goodbye to everyone and thank yous for letting her stay with them, and walked to her common room. She planned to go back to sleep as it was only eight in the morning.

She didn't see Pansy or Daphne as she walked in, so she assumed they were asleep. She was too tired to go and try and look for them. She walked up the stairs slowly to go to her room.

She slipped out of her jeans, leaving her in a big t-shirt. She climbed into the cool bed and instantly fell back asleep.

Multiple knocks woke her up from her dream. She rolled out of bed, not caring that her blue underwear were on display for whoever was knocking, she opened the door half asleep.

'Yes?' she said with her eyes closed. She was instantly brought into a hug that lifted her feet off the ground a little bit. 'I couldn't wait to see you,' Draco whispered into their embrace. Blake gave a tired smile and wrapped her arms around him too.

' I'm tired,' she said as she rested her head on his shoulder as he still held her. He kicked the door shut behind him and lifted up her higher so her legs wrapped around his waist. He carried her over to the bed and set her down on the bed.

He went to let her go, but she kept her hold on him. 'You're warm,' she said as her arms were still holding him close. He laid down on the bed with her, and she rested her head on his chest and draped her leg across him. He smiled as he played with her hair and held her closer.

**

She eventually woke up in enough time to make it to lunch. She was tackled into a hug from Pansy, and then after she recovered, she was tackled again into a hug from Adrian and Theo saying they missed her.

The next few hours were talking about what the ball would look like and how excited everyone was. Blake caught Fred staring at her whenever she was around Draco.

'Come with me,' Adrian said as he pulled Blake away from Draco, causing him to glare at the boy. 'I know we are just going to the ball as friends, BUT I got you something,' Adrian said a few steps away from the rest of the group.

She opened the box and a silver ring, shaped into a snake wrapping around her finger. She instantly threw her hands around his neck to pulled him down into a hug. 'Thank you so much,' she said smiling as she pulled away and slipped it onto her middle finger.

***

Draco stood next to Blaise as they were holding cups of spiked punch. Draco wore an all black suit as Blaise wore a fitted blue button up with dress pants. 'I hate that she's going with Adrian,' Draco said over the pounding music. 'At least it isn't with Weasley,' Blaise said loudly as he took a drink.

Fred stood across the room with his twin. 'Thanks for getting Lee to get Angelina distracted,' Fred said to his twin. 'Yeah you owe him so much. Why don't you tell her to leave her to leave you alone,' George suggested as he started to pour himself a drink.

Both wearing tight fitting red button ups with black dress pants. 'I did, she won't. Like a rash,' Fred said making both of them laugh.

Everyone's head turned as the doors opened later than usual. Blake linked her arm with Adrian as they walked in. Blake wore her hair down in loose curls, slight makeup, and heels that would make her regret the choice tomorrow.

Adrian wore a cream shirt to match her dress. He moved his arm around her waist and they walked further in. 'I got to say, I'm loving this attention,' he said as he looked at all the people looking at them. Blake rolled her eyes laughing. 'You're so stupid,' she said through her laugh.