034

Blake's lips instantly connected with Draco's as he pushed the door shut behind her.

'What's up with you?' Blake said with a smile as she pulled away.

'You just make me in a better mood,' he said with a smile as he leaned down to kiss her again, but she took a step back with her smile still on her face.

'I have to change first,' she said as he let go of her hand. She walked into his bathroom and dug out her toothbrush from her bag. She slipped off her shirt and pants and stood in her bra and underwear, the toothbrush now coming to use.

She began brushing her teeth when Draco walked in behind her, no shirt and sweatpants hanging loosely from his hips.

She stared at him from the mirror as she continued. He walked behind her and ran his hands up and down her bare sides.

'You're so beautiful,' he said as he placed a kiss from her shoulder to her neck.

Her hand froze on the toothbrush as her breath hitched in her throat. His hands gripped her waist tighter, as he looked at her through the mirror.

'Hurry up,' he said with a smile at the blush over her face. He slipped past her, his hand trailing over her hips as he left.

She gently shut the door with her foot behind him and spit quickly. Her hands clutching the counter as she gathered herself. She quickly grabbed the baggy shirt from her bag and tugged her bra off.

She opened the door and saw Draco sitting on the bed with a book on his lap.

'Come here,' he said as he set the book down.

She smiled and walked over to him, him guiding her to sit on his lap.

'Perfect,' he said as he brushed some of her hair out of her face.

'You really know what to say huh?' she said with a blush and a laugh following soon after.

'What can I say? I'm good at everything,' he said as a smile spread on his face as well.

'Sure,' she said as she leaned down to kiss him.

'But can I ask you something?' she said as she pulled away.

He nodded and began tracing his hands up and down her thighs.

'You're distracting me,' she said as she stopped his hands, 'But with us doing this? You are just trying to have sex and leave?'

'Why would you think that?' he asked as he looked up at her.

'Just wondering,' she said with a small smile.

'I wouldn't do that to you,' he said as he wrapped his arms around her waist, bringing her closer to her.

'Are you feeling okay?' he said as his hands crept up under her shirt and touched her bare back.

'Mhm why,' she said as she laid her head on his shoulder.

'You feel like you're burning up,' he said as he placed a hand on her forehead as well, 'Maybe we should take you to the Hospital Wing.'

'No,' she said as she wrapped his arms around her again, 'I just want to be here with you right now.'

———

Blake walked to her classes the next day feeling miserable. Her head was pounding and a light flush covered her face the whole day.

'Hey stranger,' Fred said as he ran up to her.

'Hey,' Blake said, but didn't stop walking.

Fred turned to keep her pace. 'You haven't been looking well today, maybe you should go lay in bed.'

'Thank Fred, but I have to get to Transfiguration,' she said as she continued walking, but was quickly stopped by him grabbing her arm.

'Blake are you okay?' he said as he placed his hand on her forehead, furrowing his brows as he compared it to his, 'First we are almost to the dungeons, you're going the wrong way. Second, everyone is at dinner right now.'

Blake's eyes instantly shot around her as she finally noticed it was dark outside.

'We need to get you to the Hospital Wing,' he said as he pulled her along with him, but she ripped her hands out of his.

'No,' she said through gritted teeth, her eyes a deep red and the veins under her more prominent in the dark lighting.

'Blake,' he said as he tried to grab her again, but she was too fast.

'I have to go to class,' she said as she grabbed her bag tighter and turned to walk the way she was originally going.

———

Fred almost ran to the Great Hall, trying to find someone to help him.

Most people were walking out of the Great Hall, but he noticed a few heads that got his attention.

'Greengrass!' he called as she was the only one who knew for sure he saw, and the rest turned around.

'What do you want Weasley?' Draco said with an eye roll.

'It's Blake, something's wrong. I need someone to open your common room,' Fred replied almost out of breath, and Draco's eyes instantly snapped to his.

———

Blake stood in her dorm bathroom. Her robe was stripped off of her and her fingers were almost cracking the marble sink.

She looked up in the mirror in saw her eyes a darker red than usual and the veins contrasting against her skin. Sweat was dripping off her forehead as she was struggling to get air into her lungs.

The claws that at some point grew had to be ripped from the marble as she rushed to her bedroom. She ripped off her school shirt, the clothing being too tight around her chest.

She fell to the ground and held her head, the pounding headache becoming almost too much too much to bear.

She quickly looked to her bed and saw a sweater on it. She quickly, faster movements now more noticeable, grabbed it and slipped into it. Not caring for her wand, she left with the door slamming behind her.

———

'Umm guys,' Pansy said from Blake's bathroom. The group of them rushed to Blake's room after what Fred said.

The rest of the gathered in the bathroom. The sink was still running and some water was leaking on the floor. The marble of the sink was nearly crumbling by the cracks in it. On the ground laid Blake's shirt ripped to shreds.

'Where is she?' Draco said to Fred as he pushed him out of the bathroom.

'She was walking here!' Fred yelled as he pushed him back, 'I couldn't follow her, she was too fast!'

'You better hope we find her,' Draco spit as he pushed past Fred and out of the room.

———

Blake stood in the dark hall as she banged loudly on one of the door. The banging adding to the pounding in her head.

'Miss Crimson, do you know what'- Remus began saying but was at a lost of words by what he was seeing.

Blake stood in front of his door with tears streaming down her face, her eyes now looking filled with blood than water. Her eyes being unable to change back and the claws from her fingers being unreversed.

'It's hurts,' she said in a whisper as she looked up at him with more tears streaming down her face, 'You said you could help. Please help me.'