019

The rest of the week past quickly. Blake owled her mother asking if she could spend it with the Weasley's, and she happily agreed. But the one condition was to spend the afternoon with her and then she would apperate her there to meet Molly.

She was packing her truck when she heard a knock on her door. 'Come in,' Blake called out as she was grabbing clothes from her closet, not turning to see who it was as she suspected it was Pansy or Daphne.

As she walked out with clothes in hand, she saw Draco standing against the closed door. 'Yes Draco,' she said rolling her eyes and walked over to pack the clothes. 'So you going home this week?' Draco asked trying to make conversation. 'No Im spending it with the Weasley's' she said closing her trunk and faced him. She could tell he was about to say something but the look on his face and how he clenched his fist.

He took a deep breath out and opened his eyes to look at her. 'You could have always stayed with me, instead of those twins,' he said annoyed as he walked over to sit with her on the bed. 'I'm going over request of Ginny, the twins don't know I am,' she said and could see the relief that washed over him. 'So Draco why did you come here?' she asked as she looked down at her feet.

'I called it off with Astoria, for good. I haven't talked to her in two weeks,' he said as he watched her start playing with the end of her skirt. 'Really?' she said as she twirled with the fabric. 'Yes because I'm trying to show you I'm not like that. I want to be better for you,' he said and her head shot up to look at him. To try to find out if there were any signs of him lying. Like this was a huge joke.

'I don't know Draco. You really did hurt my feelings,' she said as she shifted to face him. 'And I'm so sorry, I can't tell you how sorry I am and how much I regret it,' he said grabbing the both sides of her face gently, making her look at him. 'I don't think I can have a boyfriend if that's what you're wanting out of this,' she said looking at him. 'I want whatever you can give me,' he said leaning closer to her. 'Then take it,' she whispered back and he instantly kissed her.

He lifted her so she was sitting on his lap. He held her lower back to get as close as he could. She tangled her fingered in his hair to deepen the kiss. Pulling back to get a breath of air, she glanced to the clock and saw it was time to go.

'We have to leave,' she said as he started to kiss down her neck. 'Let's be late,' he mumbled against her skin, making her let out a small whimper. She felt his teeth graze her neck, and she knew she had to stop before he decided to leave marks. 'Draco,' she said as she pulled away and kissed him deeply one last time. 'I'll miss you,' he said into the kiss. 'I guess I'll miss you too,' she said, making them both smile.

On the train, she caught up with Ginny. She explained to Blake how her other siblings didn't know and how it should be a surprise to everyone, which she agreed to. She also came up with a plan to prank her other brothers Bill and Charlie, which she couldn't stop smiling about.

She met with her Mother after saying goodbye to Ginny and all of her Slytherin friends.

The two of them went back to her house and had tea, catching up on all the Hogwarts drama. It was finally 5 o clock and Blake rushed upstairs to change as they were leaving soon.

She slipped on a mini skirt and a tank top to match with a the warm weather outside. Clipping a necklace her father had gifted her before, she slipped on her shoes and made her way downstairs.

Her mother grabbed her free hand and apperated them to the Burrow

Collecting herself, she turned towards the house that stood before her. She loved it already. Granted her houses were always big and extravagant, she always craved a place that really felt like home.

She snapped out of her trance when a shorter red headed women came out of the house, followed by Ginny. 'Jessica how wonderful to see you!' the women said and came up to Blake's mother. Both exchanging a warm greeting. 'Thank you so much for letting my Blake here stay with you,' Jessica said to Molly. 'Well of course! The more the merrier. I'm Molly dear,' she said pulling Blake into a hug.

After Molly and Jessica talked for a bit, she said goodbye to Blake and left. Ginny grabbed her free hand, as Molly levitated her trunk into the house, and pulled her inside.

'Don't forget the plan,' Ginny whispered, making Blake have to cover her own mouth to hide her laughter as she nodded her head. 'You look really hot by the way, the boys are gonna die when they see you're staying here' Ginny said, not giving Blake enough time to respond as she pulled her away again.

Entering the living room, Blake's eyes admired everything in sight, but was snapped out of it when Ginny nudge her. They were walking into the living room when Blake saw two gingers she hadn't before.

One was sitting on the chair laughing. He had red floppy curly hair and was wearing a tight blue shirt. The other was sitting on the couch laughing like the other but had his long hair pulled into a bun. He had scars down his cheek making her interested in the story behind it.

They both noticed Ginny first, as Blake was standing behind her. 'Ah Ginny got tired of loosing to Ron at chess?' the one with curly hair said making the other laugh. 'No I was actually getting my friend,' Ginny snarked back. 'Oh Ginny has friends?' the one with scars asked sarcastically making the other laugh harder. Ginny rolled her eyes and stepped to the side, revealing Blake who was too busy looking at all the pictures on the wall to notice they were all looking at her.

Blake looked back and saw they were both really taking in on what she was wearing. 'Oh hello, I'm Blake,' she said smiling as she walking to where Ginny was standing. They both looked up at her face, fully taking her in. 'I'm Charlie,' the fluffy hair one said as he stepped in front of his brother to shake her hand. She quickly followed his actions and shook back returning his smile.

The other brother who she assumed was Bill nudge Charlie out of the way to talk to her. 'And I'm Bill,' he said grabbing her hand and she smiled at him. 'Ginny didn't say she was bringing a friend,' Charlie said getting Blake's attention away from his brother. 'She thought it'd be fun to have it be a surprise,' she said smiling at him, and turned to Ginny.

She nodded her head the boys and Blake quickly remembered the plan. 'Oh yeah,' she whispered making Charlie look at her confused. 'What?' Charlie asked and Blake turned towards him.

She turned her head, to make sure Bill couldn't see, and quickly changed her eyes to red. 'Hey Charlie can I asked you something?' Blake asked making Charlie stare at her star struck. 'Can you unpack Ginny's truck? Please it would really make me happy,' she said leaning closer to him, her red eyes on display if someone looked her direction. 'Of course anything, I'll go do it right now,' he said sprinting up the stairs.

Ginny bursted out laughing. 'What was that?' Bill asked confused. Blake turned towards him with her red eyes still shown. His expression quickly turned to the star stricken gaze. 'Bill could you please do the dishes for Ginny? I would appreciate it so much,' Blake said to Bill's drunken gaze. 'Of course, I would do anything for you,' he said leaning closer to her and then walked off to the kitchen.

The two girls bursted out laughing. 'Gin why is Charlie unpacking your truck?' Fred asked laughing as he walked down the stairs, but stopped when he saw Blake and was little she was wearing. 'Blake?' he asked surprises.