012

Returning to her room, she set down her stuff and began to get ready. A pair of jeans with a white crop top, a flannel coat covering it up.

Straightening out her hair and putting on some lip gloss, she was about to run out but quickly stopped

Straightening out her hair and putting on some lip gloss, she was about to run out but quickly stopped. She grabbed a piece of paper and wrote a quick letter to her Mother;

Dear Mother,

I just remembered the weirdest name, Padfoot. Is that of some importance to me and I'm just not remembering? Please right back soon before I drive myself crazy wondering about it.

Hope all is well.

Love,
Blake

She quickly rolled it up and whistled, making her family owl come flying to her window to take the letter. After successfully attaching it, the owl flew away and she ran downstairs to meet Draco.

Draco was waiting outside of the Slytherin common room for Blake when Fred came rushing over.

'You tricked me you dick,' Fred said as he was towering over Draco. 'Yeah and you fell for it you incompetent fool. That's on you. If you said the exact same thing to me do you think I would do it? No. So leave before she comes out,' he said stroking closer to Fred, so now they both were in each other's faces.

Scoffing Fred rolled his eyes. 'Just wait Malfoy, this means fucking war. And I'm not going to loose,' Fred said and turned and walked away.

Draco rolled his eyes annoyed, but quickly brightened up when Blake walked out.

'Are you okay?' she asked walking closer to him. 'Never better, let's go?' he said and she smiled and nodded as she grabbed his hand, dragging him away.

***

'So you've never tried Mac n Cheese?' Blake asked fully surprised. 'No how would I try it if it's a muggle thing AND American?' Draco asked smiling as he shook his head. 'It's really good. When we traveled to America I begged my mother to let me try it,' she said smiling.

The whole walk there, Blake and Draco talked about her travels. He mostly wanted to hear about her, but she refused until he talked about himself.

' Lets go in here,' Blake said smiling as she dragged Draco into Zonkos. Running around like she was 5 and got a new toy, she rushing past each shelf fast to be able to see everything. Then she went back to pick out, almost everything in the shop, what she wanted to buy.

'Draco look!' she said holding up a thing of fireworks with child-like wonder in her eyes. 'These will be so much fun,' she whispered to herself.