010

a/n- pussy talented it do cartwheels ;) AHH

Walking back to her room with her teeth clenched and her eyes still transformed, Blake couldn't get the annoyance of Harry and the way the wolf/dog off of her head. More annoyance spreading through her that her eyes weren't changing back and she was almost to the common room.

'BLAKE DOG!' Theo yelled as the still 7 feet Zeus began to charge at him. Not looking at them she changed him, making him jump lightly onto Theo's lap. 'Hey what's wrong,' Draco asked standing up. 'Nothing is wrong,' Blake snapped facing all of them, showing her eyes. Adrian and Theo both jumped a little, but Blaise hit them in in the head so they stopped. ' Okay well we'll just watch Zeus,' Pansy said gently, making Blake nod and walk up to her room.

Slamming the door behind her, she let out a small scream. She didn't even know why she was so upset, everything she could possibly be upset about was crashing down on her. A side effect of her up coming birthday, the passage everyone in the family had to go through.

Her mother explained it better; The Crimson bloodline descending from sirens, getting their power from the God Achelous since ancient time. Being able to posses the strength no ordinary witch or wizard could have. Being from physical and psychological. Each decent being able to hypnotize and lure, like Veela but far more powerful. Their physical strength and endurance is able to surpass almost anything with time. While Veela completely change their appearance when angry, the Crimson Sirens have minimum change, being even more captivating if stared at long enough. More changes would happen depending on the situation they were placed in. In the beginning, Crimson Sirens would lure wizards or witches, muggles or not, to drain their magic out of them or their entire energy source to feed the unsettling need for power that lingers in their blood. Luring them by singing, as assumed and more commonly known, but even if they talk a certain way.

But the process of the fully becoming one was not as simple. Mood swings and being unable to control themselves were side effects. Both with their physical appearance and with other things. It would be fully completed after Blake's upcoming birthday.

Walking to her bed after throwing her own little tantrum, she sat down running her fingers through her hair. Getting an idea on how to calm herself down, she walked over to her dresser and dug through her underwear drawer.

' Don't get me wrong, watching you stomp your foot around and scream was very entertaining, but are you done now?' Fred asked walking out of her bathroom. Letting out a gasp, she turned around hiding the object behind her back.

'Fred! What are you doing here?' she asked nervously. 'Got bored. Heard you tried to give me a kiss but it ended in you kissing Parkinson?' Fred asked walking closer to her. She walked backwards towards her bed and sat down, slipping the object under her pillow. 'What can I say? She looked like she needed one,' Blake said with a smirk.

Fred laughed and sat on the bed next to her. 'So why are you throwing a fit?' Fred asked and she rolled her eyes, that seemed to go back to normal. 'I was having a good walk and Zeus started growling at this dog and then Harry came out of no where and disarmed me because apparently I was going to hurt the dog,' she huffed out. 'Harry and a dog?' Fred asked straightening up a little bit. 'Yeah kind of weird. And this dog looked like human like you know? Like in the eyes,' she said, 'And he said he just feeds it sometimes but then why would he stun me?' she asked. 'Well was he acting weird? Like talking to it?' Fred asked in a hidden urgent tone.

' Well I talk to Zeus so it's not even that, but I heard someone talking but I could be just imagining that. But I know I'm not,' she said rubbing her forehead. 'Harry is just a little strange sometimes,' Fred said laughing it off.

They both sat there in silence for a few more minutes. 'Well Fred I was going to do something, if you would like to make your way out,' Blake said tucking the object farther under her pillow. 'Like what? To calm your siren side down? Hermione was quick to express how excited she was about it,' Fred said smiling at her. 'Well yes. So if you could leave me to it?' she asked starting to get embarrassed.

song- toxic by yael naïm

' What were you going to do? And does it have to do with whatever your trying to hide under your pillow?' Fred asked leaning closer to her face. She instantly blushed. 'I was just trying to calm down,' she said looking back at him.

He quickly reached under her pillow pulling it out. A small pink vibrator.

' Well I didn't peg you as a pink girl,' he said with a smirk as he stood holding the pink bullet. 'Okay funny can I have it back now?' she said holding her hand out, trying not to sound as embarrassed and nervous as she was.

'Why? Don't you want my help?' he asked sitting back down. 'I could always help, if you just ask,' he said leaning centimeters away from her lips. 'But you'll have to say please,' he whispered.

Her breath hitched. She leaned in and connected their lips. Fred instantly climbed on top of her. Wrapping her arms around his shoulders to bring him closer. Barley pulling away she breathed out, 'Please,' making Fred kiss her again harder.

He kneeled between her thighs and ran both of his hands along them, making her skirt go up with it. Tracing his finger against her underwear, he smirked. 'Already so wet,' he said against her lips.

He slipped her underwear to the side and turned the bullet on. As soon as he placed it against her, she gasped out. 'You'll have to be quiet love, I'm not putting any charms up,' he said kissing her neck, making her bite her lip to suppress a moan as he began moving it against her. 'You're so perfect,' he praised as he moved to kiss her jaw, making her whimper.

He moved it in a circular motion faster, making her squirm. 'Do you do this often? Touch yourself with this?' he asked looking down at her. She nodded her head yes with pleading eyes. 'Words love,' he whispered as he moved it faster. 'Yes Freddie yes,' she said but it came out more as a moan. He smirked down at her with satisfaction. 'Has anyone ever fucked this pussy? Ever touched it? Ever made you cum?' he asked leaning closer to her lips. 'No never,' she gasped out as she began to get closer.

He grabbed her jaw to make her look directly at him. 'The first one who will, will be me. When you're ready I'm going to fuck your perfect little pussy, I'm going to fill you up so much if someone else fucks you after, they're going to know I was there. Like my own fucking finger print. You won't be satisfied unless it's me, you'll be begging for it,' he said as he moved it faster, making her legs twitch, and a finishing moan leave her lips.

He brought his fingers that were holding it, up to his mouth and sucked the rest off. 'So fucking sweet,' he groaned out as he kissed her roughly. He stood up and put it back in the dresser. Walking into the bathroom, he grabbed a cloak.

He walked over to her and kissed her one last time. 'I'll see you later,' he said smiling and she smiled and nodded. He wrapped the cloak around him, making him invisible, and left.

The transformation meant that she wouldn't be able to control herself. Thats what it was, right?