023

a/n - WE HIT 10K WOOP WOOP thank you guys sm omg let me breathe again cause i'm writing this in class lmao but love u all <33

Blake woke up with an ache and need between her legs. Granted she had been horny before but it was different this time, she had watched herself getting fucked and now she wanted it.

She rolled out of bed with a pair of baggy plaid pajama pants and a shirt cut, ending in the middle of her stomach. She saw that Ginny wasn't there and went to go find everyone.

Walking down the stairs, she saw the whole Weasley bunch, joined with Harry and Hermione and the exemption of Arthur. 'Good morning sleepy head,' Bill said as he came up from behind her and wrapped his arm around her shoulder. 'It's 9 in the morning, how long have you been awake?' Blake asked as she poked him in the side to be able to sit in the free chair left next to Charlie.

'Since 7:30, it's good to have a set sleep schedule,' Bill said as he took a drink of his coffee. 'What are you my grandpa?' Blake asked making everyone laugh.

She ate with everyone, laughing and joking, when suddenly owls came to deliver the mail. Molly grabbed it and passed them out to everyone. Blake continued eating, not expecting to get one as her owl wasn't here to get the mail from her Mother, but Molly came up to her and handed her a black envelope and a tan one. 'Here you are dear,' Molly said smiling as she handed her them.

Blake was confused. She looked at the tan one first and saw a family crest she didn't recognize. Then she flipped the black one and saw a crest she definitely did recognize. The Malfoys.

She choked on her juice, making everyone look at her. 'Don't tell me Snape mailed you,' George said joking around, making her smile. 'Yes how did you know?' Blake joked back, making everyone laugh again. Only Fred noticed how she slipped the letter under her thigh so no one would see it.

Blake grabbed the tan letter and tucked both of them under her arm. She went and put her plate in the sink, rinsing it and making her way upstairs to get dressed.

She went upstairs, brushing her hair and tasting the minty flavor on her tongue, she went into her trunk pulling out clothes.

She sat on Ginny's bed alone in the room

She sat on Ginny's bed alone in the room. She grabbed Draco's letter first and read;

Dear Blake,

You should have came over to mine this week because I miss you more than I should. My mother also is trying to schedule tea with your family and mine. Just thought I'd warn you before because as you know, my Father is pretty intense.

Write me back soon loser.

Draco

Blake smiled uncontrollably at the letter after rolling her eyes. She would have to remember to write him later.

She ripped open the tan letter, but before she tried to figure out who the crest belonged to. Pulling out the letter and read it;

Blake

I know you keep looking for me, but I need you to stop. It's not safe. Please

Padfoot

She looked down at the letter with complete confusion on her face. No way, her godfather was dead right? That's what her mother said. And Harry probably just liked that name- Her head shot up from the letter. Her fists tightened around the piece of paper. Harry.

She stormed out of the room looking for him. She went into the kitchen and saw they were all outside. Slamming the door open she made her wya over to him.

' Harry!' she yelled making him turn around, looking down at the strangled paper in her hand. She walked closer to him, and then brought up her right fist to swing at him.

She was about to hit him when two arms wrapped around her waist, holding her up and away from him.

'What the hell!' he yelled at her. 'What do you think this is? A joke!' she yelled back at him, realizing Charlie was still holding her in the air by her waist.

'What the hell are you on about?' he asked confused as he stood next to Ron. 'This!' she yelled throwing the paper at him. He unwrinkled it and read.

His face instantly dropped. He was left with three choices; tell her the truth that he knew why she couldn't keep looking for him and reveal him, say he did it, or play completely dumb.

Harry definitely was not the brightest wizard of his age.

'I have no idea what this is,' he said calmly talking to her. 'Bullshit! You are the one holding the secret about it. I have every right to know as much as you do!' Blake said trying to get out of Charlie's arms.

Harry froze. It's like she knew he was his godson too and this was an argument between god siblings. But sadly she didn't know, and he wasn't aloud to tell her.

When he didn't say anything, she switched her eyes red. 'Harry tell me, tell'- she was stopped when Fred stepped in front of her. 'No eye tricks, not fair,' Fred said making her look at him. She huffed and shook her jaw out of his hands.

Fred grabbed her from Charlie and threw her over his shoulder. 'Come on,' he said as if she had a choice and started walking back inside. She looked up at Harry with a scowl on her face, while his was saddened. ' I hope you found that real funny. I grew up with him, I have childhood memories with him, not you! You are being selfish keeping this from me. You have no idea what it's like'- she would have kept going to Harry, but Fred closed the door behind him,

Harry turned towards the rest of the group. 'You really can't tell her?' Hermione said looking up at Harry, guilt filling her from the secret. 'No I can't, it's not safe like Sirius said,' Harry said looking at the ground, kicking the dirt underneath him.