017

a/n- guys don't forget that fred and draco know that she's fucking around with both of them. she's getting mad at them because she doesn't know that they know 💀 but anyways i'm just getting ready for the Ginny/Blake ships ik are coming

book ginny tho >>

Make sure to vote and comment <33

Blake got out of bed carefully, taking time to put pressure on her knee. Getting dressed and tying her hair up, she made her way down for her classes.

Lack of sleep made walking down feel like it took way longer than it did. As she was about to walk into Transfiguration, she was stopped.

'Hey Blake,' Ginny jogging up to her. 'Oh hey Ginny,' Blake said rubbing her eyes. 'Are you doing anything tonight?' Ginny asked as she twiddled her wand. 'Well seeing how today is Tuesday, and tomorrow we have classes, no I can't say I am,' Blake said with a slight chuckle. 'Do you want to have a sleep over with me tonight?' Ginny asked nervously.

Blake observed the blush creeping on Ginny's face. Blake smirked and took a step closer to her. 'Why are you blushing Ginny?' Blake asked as Ginny took a step back against the wall. 'I am so not blushing,' Ginny said looking anywhere she could that wasn't Blake's eyes. 'Good thing I don't make you nervous,' Blake said as she leaned closer to Ginny, making her blush match her hair. 'But yes I would like to have a sleepover with you tonight. I'll meet you outside of your common room,' Blake said leaning back with a smirk on her face, walking into the classroom.

After a long day of classes and a dinner filled with laughter, Blake went to her room and packed an overnight bag. She changed into a a pair of grey sweats and a sports bra. Lazily slipping a zip up over, leaving it open, she grabbed her bag and left.

'Where are you going?' Draco asked as she was about to walk out of the door. Rolling her eyes she turned around. 'Oh yeah now you got to tell me where you're going half naked,' Draco said crossing his arms over his task. 'Not that it's any of your business, and you don't get to demand where I'm going, I'm having a sleepover,' she said holding the straps of her backpack.

'Didn't think you'd be the one into sleepovers. What are you gonna do paint your nails and talk about boys?' Draco asked mockingly with a smirk. 'Oh yes Draco you caught me, don't worry we'll be talking about you the most,' she said holding her hand over her heart. Draco let out laughter, making a smile form on her face uncontrollably.

'Well I best be off,' she said turning around. 'Don't miss me too much,' Draco called out. 'Don't worry, I won't,' she said shutting them door behind her.

Walking up she saw Ginny waiting for her with the door cracked open. She instantly smiled and grabbed Blake's hand, dragging her into the common room.

'Woah,' she said looking around the cozy common room. She looked around and saw Hermione reading alone on the couch. She smiled and walked behind her. Placing her hands over her eyes, she whispered, 'Guess who,' making Hermione jump.

'Blake you came!' Hermione said smiling. 'How could I say no?' she said looking over to Ginny. She looked back and sat next to Hermione on the couch, quickly being followed by Ginny.

They were talking endlessly about things. 'How did you pierce it?' Ginny asked pointing to her bellybutton. 'Oh it wasn't even that hard. I just got a needle and stuck it right through. I also have my nipples'- Blake began saying when she was cut off by people walking down the stairs.

' Hermione we have to talk to you about Padfoot. He says he saw Blake in the w'- Harry began saying but instantly shut up when he saw Blake sitting on the couch. She smiled up at him. 'Oh don't stop, continue,' she said as she kept smiling at him. 'Uh what are you doing here?' Harry said sitting awkwardly in the chair next to the couch. 'We invited her for a sleepover,' Ginny said.

Ron came down soon after and was staring at Blake. She looked around to try to figure out what he was looking at. 'Can I help you Ron?' Blake asked making everyone laugh, even Harry. 'You're not wearing a shirt,' he said sitting on the floor. 'And you have red hair, I'm glad we are making observations. Besides it's not like I'm naked,' she said as she slid on the floor next to him.

He set up a game of wizards chess, but the game was quickly over when she won. They played four more games, and he was started to get frustrated that he was not winning. 'How are you so good?' he asked as he laid on the ground. 'Maybe just don't be bad,' she said making everyone laugh.

The laughter was interrupted by more sounds of footsteps coming from the stairs. Blake looked up and smirked at their surprised expressions.

'Hey George. Fred,' she said leaning back on her hands.