032

'Attention everyone!' Dumbledore said in front of the students who were eating breakfast. 'As you all know, we haven't been able to permanently fill the position of the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. So it has been decided to bring back Professor Remus Lupin,' he said as Remus stood up.

All the Gryffindors stood on their feet and cheered. Blake smirked.

'What's so funny?' Pansy said as she leaned over closer to her.

'Nothing nothing,' Blake said with a laugh as she looked up at Remus. He stared at her and quickly looked away when she made eye contact with him.

Pansy was about to say something when a huge eruption of laughter filled the hall. Blake looked up and had to instantly cover her mouth.

Dean walked over to her fuming. His slytherin robes were dyed purple and his hair was a neon shade of blue.

'Who. Did. This?' he said as he stood next to her.

'I have no idea,' she said through a laugh, ' But come on, let's go fix it,' she said still trying not break our fully laughing.

She didn't notice how Fred sent a thumbs up to Draco and Draco shook his head laughing.

**

' I swear I'm going to kill whoever is doing this,' Dean said annoyed as it was already the third time that week he had to get his hair changed back.

' Don't pout, the blue wasn't that bad,' Blake said and he gently shoved her shoulder.

They made their way into the DADA class and Blake instantly made eye contact with Lupin.

She looked around and saw there was only two empty seats, one next to a Ravenclaw and another next to Fred.

Dean was about to go sit next to Fred so Blake wouldn't, when Fred called her name.

'Saved you a seat Blake!' he said across the room with a smirk.

'Have fun with him,' Blake said to Dean as she made her way to Fred.

She set her bag down and Fred's arm instantly went across the back of her chair.

'Hey stranger,' he said quietly next to her ear.

'Where have you been I haven't seen you as much?,' she said turning towards him.

'You know me, busy as ever,' he said brushing off what he's been really doing.

'We should hang out soon, just you and me. If you're not busy doing whatever you are doing,' she said with a smile and a huge grin spread across his face.

'I would love to,' he said leaning closer to her.

'Mr. Weasley, would you care to explain the difference of affects between a vampire bite versus a vampire scratch?' Lupin asked and Fred instantly leaned back in his own seat.

'Oh um,' Fred began saying but was cut off.

'Yeah yeah, so if you could please pay attention to the book,' Lupin said making a low laugh fill the class.

Blake couldn't control the smile on her face. Lupin looked over in her direction and stared at her. She quickly changed her eyes red and Lupin looked away quickly.

Class was over very quickly as it wasn't a double period. Fred whispered in her ear to come to the Gryffindor common room at 9 and left in a hurry.

She was packing all her papers and didn't notice she was the only one in the room.

'You could have killed me,' Lupin said from his own desk.

Blake didn't look up as she finished. 'I could smell the wolf in you, don't be so over dramatic,' she said as she stood and looked at him.

'You can't just loose control like that,' he said crossing his arms.

'You have no idea what i'm going through. Werewolf or not. So just shut up about the whole thing before you piss me off again,' she said looking directly at him with red eyes.

'That's what i'm talking about, you're loosing control,' he said standing up.

'That's where you're wrong. I am in control. Of everything, even everyone if I really wanted to. Don't you remember our last encounter or should I remind you?' she said, not breaking eye contact with him.

Remus paled. He knew he shouldn't have started this conversation, but he was taking Sirius's advice on trying to help her through it. Obviously it wasn't going as he planned as she had her godfathers temper.

'Speechless? I could always make you talk. Maybe we could finish what you were gonna tell me before Ginny interrupted us?' she said with a smirk.

Remus was growing frustrated compared to her cool composer. The wolf in being drawn out whenever she talked. Predator versus predator.

'Some things you just don't need to know,' he said through gritted teeth.

'I have every right to know!' she yelled at him, her teeth bared and her nails sharp.

'Well I won't be the one to tell you,' he said sharply.

'Oh really? I could make you talk, you already know. Maybe humiliate it out of you? Put a collar on your neck and showing everyone how much of a bitch you are,' she said and the growl escaping Remus echoed the room.

'But I won't, now at least. Just to keep you on you're toes, who knows maybe you'll just slip up yourself?' she said with a smile and left the room.

***

Blake was sitting in her room with Zeus running around somewhere in the castle. She was supposed to be doing a potions essay, but was drawing on the index of her textbook.

A couple knocks interrupted her and she yelled Come in!

Draco opened the door and shut it behind him.

'Well who are you?' she said not looking at him.

'What?' he asked confused.

'Well I haven't seen you in weeks, might as well not know you,' she said closing her book.

' I know i've just been busy, running around and such,' he said coming and laying across the end of her bed.

'Seems like everyone has been busy,' she said, moving to lay next to him.

'I missed you though,' he said pulling her closer to his chest, so now she was looking down at him.

She smiled down at him as her fingers pushed the hair off his forehead.

'I have an idea,' he said and she hummed for him to continue.

'Stay in my dorm tonight.'

forevermore ; fred x OC x draco जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें