005

It was a few days since the whole smoke bomb fiasco. All the teachers knew it was a Slytherin, but they didn't have proof on which student it was. Meaning Blake didn't get in trouble at all.

Sitting alone in the common room with Zeus on her lap, Blake was finishing up reading her Potions textbook. Well that was until Pansy and Daphne came running into the common room.

' WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!' Pansy yelled out of breath, Daphne was too tired to talk. 'I skipped transfiguration and have been here the past hour. Why?' Blake said closing her book and put her arms up to stretch. 'Well Fred and George came up to us looking for you but since you weren't there, they told us to tell you they are inviting all 3 of us to their annual lake party! They never invite Slytherins, aren't you excited!' Daphne squealed. 'So do I have to wear a swimsuit?' Blake asked as she stood up collecting her books and blanket. 'Well duh, cmon let's go find some!' Pansy said excitedly pulling Blake upstairs.

Theo was standing at the base of the stairs listening to their conversation and as soon as it ended he sprinted back up to Draco and Blaise.

Theo ran up to the room he just left and swung open the door. 'Back so soon?' Blaise said chuckling causing Draco too as well. 'Just overheard something both of you might want to hear,' Theo said smirking. 'Well don't make us wait all night,' Draco said sitting up. 'Blake, Pansy, and Daphne are going to the Weasley's are throwing tonight,' Theo said smirking at their reaction to Blake and Daphne. 'We gotta go. Bikinis and drinking oh my god,' Blaise said standing up. 'I'll get Pansy to tell me where it is and the password to get through the Charm,' Draco said leaving the room, leaving the boys to get ready.

Blake was digging through her trunk while daphne was going through a huge pile of options. Pansy had to leave for a second, but the other two girls were too distracted to mind.

' Okay this is the one,' Daphne said after she changed into a purple bikini. 'Oh yeah Blaise will definitely love that,' Blake said as she returned through digging through her clothes. 'I-i don't know what you're talking about,' Daphne said sitting on Blake's bed. Blake just laughed and continued looking. Pansy finally returned wearing a blue bikini. 'Why the hell aren't you ready? Everyone else is already there,' Pansy said sitting next to Daphne. 'Just shut up,' Blake said as she grabbed her final option. She quickly slipped it on and walked into view of the others.

'So hot,' Daphne said making Blake laugh

'So hot,' Daphne said making Blake laugh. They all made their way out, with the added slap on the ass from Pansy.

The all rushed to get to the party, while sneaking past all the teachers that were patrolling the halls. Finally after Pansy muttered the charm, a huge party was revealed. The temperature was instantly brought up and music rang through everyone's ears. A huge smile spread across their faces. Looking around Blake saw Fred, but he was the girl Angelina and she kept touching his arm playfully. Weird I didn't know he had a girlfriend Blake thought with a look of disgust on her face. She looked past him and saw Draco talking with Daphnes sister, mimicking the flirty demeanor Angelina had with Fred. Okay what the fuck, does everyone here flirt if they have girlfriends? Blake thought again now getting annoyed. She shook it off and began walking with the girls.

'You guys said Slytherins don't come, but as you can see there are many here,' Blake said catching up to the two. 'I may or may not have had the charm slip, but it's fine. Let's have fun,' Pansy said smiling and wrapped her arm around Blake. Blake was about to say something, but stopped when she saw Adrian holding a weird white and blue thing. 'I'll be right back,' she said to Daphne and began to walk over to Adrian.

' Whats that?' Blake asked as she stood behind Adrian. Adrian turned around and his eyes drifted to what she was wearing, making a smirk form on his lips. 'This here my beautiful Blake is called a Squirt Gun,' Adrian said smiling. 'What does it do? Where did you get it?' Blake asked as she looked at the new object. 'I didn't know what it did until a Hufflepuff gave it to me and show me,' he said pointing it at her, and then spraying her with water. Blake screamed out of surprise and then burst out laughing. 'Let me see it I'm going to go spray Pansy,' she said and he happily handed it to her, until she pointed it at him. 'You better run Adrian,' she said smiling as he began to take off.

She just chased him around the whole party until it ran out. 'Oh man it's gone,' she said shaking it. She looked up and saw Adrian holding one in his hand with a smirk. He shook his head to get all the water out of his face and then turned to her again. 'Run,' he said as began chasing her.

As soon as the cold water hit her skin, she would let out a little scream and laughs were followed by that. She ran around the whole party, passing everyone. As soon as she let out a load laugh, everyone turned to look at her. Many were admiring her from afar or laughing at Adrian spraying her. But two were sending him dirty looks.

Fred and Draco.