030

a/n- make sure to vote & comment !

'Well Remus Lupin, you still didn't answer my question. Why were you calling Padfoot in the middle of the woods huh?' Blake said gripping her wand tighter and Zeus growling at him in front of her.

'I wasn't, you must of miss heard me,' he said making Blake's frustration grow. 'Ugh I'm tired of this!' she yelled throwing her wand on the ground. Her angry rising say more than it ever has.

Her finger nails grew into the sharp claws and the veins under her eyes grew dark. By the chance he had to take a step back, it was too late. She wrapped her hand around his throat and slammed him against the tree with enough force that would have killed him if he wasn't a werewolf.

'Tell me,' she said, her eyes glowing red and her canines growing sharp as the primal side of her grew stronger. 'I don't know what you're talking about,' Remus gasped out. 'Come on wolf tell me,' she taunted, making his head snap to meet her eye contact.

'I-I have n-no idea why you would s-say that,' he gasped as her grip tightened on his throat. 'Cut the shit, I can smell the wolf in you,' she said with a smirk.

His eyes suddenly changed with a hint of yellow as he let out a deep growl. 'Good, now tell me why you screaming out a dead man's name,' she said making him look her in the eyes. His eyes glosses over as he was placed in her trance.

' He's not dead'- he gasped out but was cut off by Blake tightening her grip on his throat. 'Liar!' she yelled with her teeth bared. 'Honestly, he's in hiding. He's at'- he was about to finish, but the sound of someone yelling made him stop.

'Blake are you out there?' she heard Ginny yell. Blake's head snapped back at Remus. She noticed the dazed look on his faces disappeared, leaving him with wide eyes as he realized what he said.

'Nice talk Remus,' she said with a smirk. She tightened her grip on his neck and slammed his head back, knocking him out. She let go of his neck and watched him fall. The claw marks in his neck were marked with slight blood. She whistled for Zeus, stepped over his unconscious body, grabbed her wand and went her way to where Ginny was calling her.

***

Remus woke with his head throbbing. He focused in on his surroundings and noticed it was already dark. He stood up weakly and ran his hands on his neck. He could feel the bruise already there and could feel the blood on his fingers.

He grabbed his wand and apperated away.

He landed in Grimmald Place, standing in front of Sirius and Snape. 'Why are you here?' Remus asked Severus. 'Dumbledore asked me to see if Sirius took care of the Blake situation,' he said in a bored tone.

'What happened to your neck?' Sirius said getting up to look at it closer. 'Blake,' Remus said looking up to give him more of a view. 'She knows your not dead, she knows you're hiding somewhere,' Remus said as Sirius began to heal his neck.

'How would she know that?' Sirius asked when he was finished. 'I feel like you both are forgetting she is a siren. I would not be surprised if you pissed her off enough to make her snap, be lucky she didn't kill you,' Snape said crossing his arms.

'She wouldn't kill me,' Remus said defending her. 'Oh but she could have. You already know she could. She's going through her transformation of becoming a full blood siren, she doesn't have that much control anymore. So you two need to stop going in places where she will find you,' Snape said as he walked to the fire place and floo'd back to Hogwarts.

'I didn't mean to, I had no control,' Remus said as the two of them sat on the couch. 'Don't beat yourself up about it. Her dad is the same way,' Sirius said as he put his hand on Remus's arm.

'I just feel like she would have believed you were dead and left it alone if I hadn't done that. She knows I'm a wear wolf too. It's like she made the wolf take control for a split second before I could control it. And it's no where close to a full moon,' Remus said rubbing his forehead.

'She is very powerful, so I'm not surprised. She's learning all this too, she probably didn't even know she could. She didn't mean to hurt you, I know her well,' Sirius said as he rubbed Remus's back to comfort him.

' She is just so hell bent on finding you, you shouldn't have sent the memories and the dress,' Remus said shaking his head. 'I had to. I can't have her forget me forever,' Sirius said as Remus laid his head on his shoulder.

a/n- hey yall sorry for not updating sooner I had my life guard training & have just been really busy. But more updates coming soon!