1

"I'll get it!" Puck yelled in response to the doorbell. He wasn't expecting anyone, but he figured he may as well see who was there.

Puck opened the door and furrowed his eyebrow at the sight of Quinn and Beth standing in front of him.

"Surprise!" The blondes exclaimed.

"It sure is." Puck noted. "What are you two doing here?"

"We're spending a week visiting Mercedes, and I remembered you saying you were gonna take some time off this summer." Quinn explained. "I hope that's okay."

"Yeah, of course." Puck said. "You and Beth never need an invitation."

"Are you sure?" Quinn asked. "Because you still haven't invited us in."

"I'm glad you two are here." Puck clarified. "I just wish I had a little heads-up so I could've gotten everything in order upstairs."

"I didn't realize you had someone over." Quinn muttered, nodding slowly. "We can come back later."

"No, it's not that." Puck shook his head. "Look, why don't you two wait in the yard while I straighten up, and I'll meet you out there? We can use the pool."

"And the hot tub?" Quinn asked.

"Of course." Puck smiled, letting Quinn and Beth in. "Just stay down here, okay?"

"Okay." Quinn repeated.

Puck greeted Quinn and Beth properly with hugs and kisses before excusing himself to go upstairs.

Puck walked down the hall and knocked on the last door.

"Hey, my ex is here with our daughter, and I need you to either leave or just stay up here so they don't know you're here, Dad."