Epilogue

"Q, are you ready?" Puck asked as the pair stood backstage together.

Quinn nodded slowly as she nervously fidgeted with her ring.

"You're gonna be great." Puck promised. "You're so talented, and we've worked so hard on the album, and tonight's gonna be perfect."

Quinn looked at Puck.

"Think about how things were, like, a year and a half ago." Puck suggested. "Everything with my dad and Beth and us. And now things are good."

"Things are good." Quinn repeated with a small smile as the music started.

"That's our cue." Puck noted, offering his hand. "I got you."

Quinn smiled as she took Puck's hand.

Puck kissed her cheek, and the pair walked out onstage.

"Hey, everybody." Puck began, smiling as he let go of Quinn's hand and walked around the stage as the crowd screamed excitedly.

"We have a very special show for you tonight." Quinn added, watching Puck to ease her nerves.

"Yeah, before we get started, let's get a round of applause for Quinn. Doesn't she look incredible?" Puck asked the crowd, smirking at Quinn as everyone screamed and cheered in agreement.

"Thanks, Noah." Quinn laughed, shaking her head. "You look very handsome tonight."

The crowd roared some more.

"Alright, alright." Puck nodded. "We have a lot prepared for you guys, including a few surprises, but before we start, Quinn and I wanted to thank you guys for all the support on the album and for being here to celebrate and party with us."

Quinn nodded as she looked out into the crowd.

"Tonight is a very special night, not only because it's the first night of our tour, but because this show was sold out, and our daughter is here with us." Puck continued.

"So we're gonna start out slow tonight." Quinn added with a smile. "Where it all started. This one's for you, Beth."