40

After walking the police officers out, Puck saw the piano. His grand piano in the foyer was completely destroyed and smashed into pieces on the floor.

"I'm gonna call my mom and Jake and my lawyers and then I'll clean this up." Puck decided as he locked the front door.

"I'll clean it up." Finn offered. "Go call them."

"Thanks. It's not salvageable so don't worry about that." Puck told Finn. "Just be careful."

"Sure." Finn nodded.

"Q, why don't you and Beth go lay down upstairs?" Puck suggested. "I wanna talk to you after."

"Yeah, I'm gonna see if Beth will take a bath and then we'll just try to relax in your room." Quinn decided as she squeezed Beth's hand. "Come on, B."

The blondes disappeared and Puck excused himself to the kitchen as he dialed Jake's number.

"Hey, man. Finn said there was an incident with Dad." Jake said. "Are you okay? What the hell happened?"

"I'm okay, and Quinn and Beth are okay." Puck told Jake. "It's kind of a long story, but I was helping Dad get sober and he relapsed. He fucked up my eye so I kicked him out, but he came back today when only Quinn and Beth were here. He didn't hurt anyone, but he destroyed my piano and scared the shit out of the girls."

"Geez." Jake muttered. "I'm sorry, Puck. Is there anything I can do? I was planning on flying out for Labor Day, but if you need me to be there now, I'll be there."

"I'm gonna talk to Quinn about Labor Day." Puck told Jake. "I think it's a good idea for the three of us to be alone, but I'll let you know what she wants. Thanks, little bro."

"I'm glad everybody's okay." Jake responded. "Call me when you can."

"Yeah." Puck said. "Now wish me luck while I call my mom."

"Yeah, good luck."

Puck hung up the phone and dialed his mom's number.

"Noah James." Ruth answered the phone angrily.

"Everybody's okay." Puck told Ruth. "I was trying to help Dad get sober and it didn't work out so he came here when I was out and scared Quinn and Beth."

"Finn told me about your eye." Ruth stated. "Can you see yet?"

"Yeah, my eye's fine." Puck lied.

"Noah, what were you thinking?" Ruth wondered. "You know your father just as well as I do."

"I know." Puck said. "He was doing so well for so long and I really thought he was gonna be okay."

"The good thing is everyone's okay." Ruth noted. "Go check on Quinn and Beth. I wanna talk to Sarah before she finds out from social media or her friends."

"Bye, Mom."