52

"What the hell are you doing?" Quinn asked.

"N-Nothing." Puck stuttered, shoving the joint back into Santana's hand as he stood up.

Quinn folded her arms. "You really wanna lie to me?"

"Geez, Quinn. Between you and Sarah and my mom, I can't catch a break." Puck complained.

"You and I have rules around Beth." Quinn reminded Puck.

"I'm gonna go inside. Santana." Finn muttered, getting up and slipping into the house with the Latina.

"We don't drink or smoke around her." Quinn continued.

"Well, it's a party." Puck stated. "Besides, Beth's in the yard. She's with Jake."

"Not the point." Quinn shook her head.

"I'm a good dad." Puck said. "Why are you being so uptight about this?"

Quinn raised her eyebrow. "Our daughter has been looking for you and you're out here getting high. If you're such a good dad, then go be there for Beth."

"Quinn." Puck frowned as Quinn went back inside. He followed her, closing the door behind him. "Quinn, come on."

"I shouldn't have to tell you to prioritize Beth over drinking and smoking, Puck." Quinn sighed as she turned and looked at him.

"Beth is always my priority." Puck argued. "And I know we have rules, but whenever there's a party, we bend them a little."

"We can drink a little bit, but we don't smoke." Quinn responded. "No cigarettes, no pot, nothing."

"Okay." Puck said. "I'm sorry."

"You say sorry, but it goes in one ear and out the other." Quinn stated. "I shouldn't have to tell you these things over and over again."

"I'm listening." Puck replied. "And I hear you, Quinn. I do. And I'm sorry."

Quinn took a deep breath. Before she could say anything else, Sarah entered the house.

"You guys need to come outside." Sarah noted.

"We'll be out in a minute." Puck replied.

"It's Beth."