5

In the late afternoon when James was gone, Quinn and Beth arrived.

Puck opened the door and smiled as he greeted them.

"I've thought about it and I talked to Beth and Mercedes, and if your offer still stands, we'd really like to spend the summer here." Quinn said. "With you."

"I was hoping you'd say that." Puck grinned. "Come in. I'll get your bags."

Quinn and Beth stepped inside while Puck grabbed the bags.

"I'll put these upstairs and then we can figure out what we wanna do today." Puck suggested. "I can show you guys all the good spots in L.A. and the studio and whatever else you want."

"Yeah, sure." Quinn smiled.

"Why don't you come upstairs and pick what guest room you want, Q?" Puck offered. "You're my first guests of the summer, which means you get dibs."

Beth went to run to the stairs, but Quinn grabbed her arm to stop her.

"Upstairs is Beth-safe." Puck promised. "I got everything straightened out last night and this morning."

"Okay." Quinn nodded, releasing Beth.

Beth ran up ahead with Quinn behind her.

Puck followed the blondes, carrying the bags up. Beth had her own room at Puck's so he brought her bags to it and left them at the foot of the bed before following Quinn to the guest room of her choice.

"The guest room right next to your room is the best one." Quinn noted, pausing as she looked at Puck. "I'm not gonna regret picking this one, am I?"

"What?" Puck furrowed his eyebrow.

Quinn gave Puck a look. "The walls aren't super thick, Noah."

"You think so highly of me." Puck noted. "You don't have to worry about any of that. Seriously, I've been taking some time by myself lately."

"Are you okay?" Quinn asked.

"Yeah, actually, there's something I..." Puck trailed off as Beth entered the room.

"Daddy, can we go swimming?" Beth asked.

"You have all summer to go swimming, B." Puck pointed out as he scooped Beth up and put her on his hip. "I'm gonna bring you and Mommy to work to show you what I do all day."

"Okay, and then can we get food?" Beth requested.

"Of course." Puck nodded as he led the way out of the room. "Let's go."

The trio got in Puck's truck and he began driving. He put the radio on and silently sang along to the music.

"No driver today?" Quinn teased.

"I can't do that too often." Puck stated. "I might forget how to drive."

Quinn nodded slowly. "Right."

"Since you're gonna be here all summer, maybe I'll finally teach you how to drive my motorcycle."

"I don't think so." Quinn said.

"What happened to senior year Quinn who used to beg me for the keys?" Puck joked.

"She grew up." Quinn stated. "Maybe you can teach her the guitar instead."

"Deal." Puck grinned.

Quinn smiled.

Puck continued driving and softly singing along to the radio until they reached the recording studio.

"Alright." Puck said as he turned off the car and unbuckled his seatbelt. "Are you two ready? I'll introduce you to everyone and show you what I do."

"I'm ready." Quinn nodded, looking back at Beth. "B?"

"Ready!" Beth echoed excitedly as she unbuckled herself.

"Best behavior." Quinn reminded Beth, unbuckling her seatbelt and getting out of the car.