45

When Puck and Quinn were done setting up the lighting, Puck started a livestream. He loved being a musician, but he hated the publicity side of it. It felt fake to him, which was the exact opposite of what he worked to achieve through his music.

"Hey." Puck began, waving at the camera. "I'm gonna give people a few minutes to join before I talk."

"I'm gonna go upstairs." Quinn whispered.

Puck shook his head. "You can stay."

Puck read through the comments and responded to some of them while he waited.

After a few minutes passed, Puck decided to address the thousands of people on his livestream.

"Hi, everyone." Puck waved. "It's Noah. Recently, there's been a lot of information going around and I just wanted to take some time to clear up a few things."

Quinn stood to the side and watched Puck.

"Earlier in the summer there were a lot of things going around about me and a blonde girl." Puck began. "And a lot of people had some not so nice things to say about that."

Quinn bit her lip.

"No one is gonna make assumptions about my personal life or my daughter's mother. Or my daughter. That's my family and it's disrespectful." Puck said, pausing for a moment. "I also saw that pictures of my black eye were circulating on Twitter recently. I know it's the internet and I can't do anything to stop it, but when you're sharing it, just remember that you're hurting me and my family."

Puck paused and glanced at Quinn, who was still standing off-camera.

"There was an incident in my house, but I regained all my vision in my eye and it's almost fully healed." Puck went on. "I just wanted to clear the air because there's been speculation, but I didn't get arrested, and I didn't hurt anybody. My daughter and her mom are okay and we're all safe."

Quinn nodded along as she continued silently watching.

"And to my neighbor who took pictures of the cops at my house last week instead of helping, fuck you." Puck added with a smile. "I'm not addressing this again and I would appreciate it if everyone would understand that this is a personal and private family matter."

Quinn exhaled with relief as she watched Puck. For someone who hated the publicity side of his job, he sure was good at it.

"And speaking of family, we recently recorded a song for our daughter before she goes back to school." Puck continued as he waved Quinn over. "Come here, babe."

Quinn slowly walked over and sat down next to Puck.

"This is Quinn." Puck said, smiling at the camera before looking at Quinn.

Quinn waved at the camera and looked at Puck.

"You wanna talk about the song?" Puck asked.

Quinn nodded slowly and curled up next to Puck as she faced the camera. "Noah and I decided to record Beth for our daughter. And we're planning on releasing it soon."

"Someone in the comments said do a song release livestream right now." Puck laughed lightly as he looked at Quinn. "Talk about the song. Why'd we pick that one?"

"Beth is so personal to both of us." Quinn explained. "When I was pregnant, Noah sang it to me in the choir room at school in front of all of our friends and asked if we could name our daughter Beth, and..."

Quinn trailed off, looking at Puck with tears in her eyes.

Puck put his arm around Quinn and kissed her cheek. "And six years later, here we are."

"Here we are." Quinn repeated with a smile.

"Alright." Puck said as he leaned forward and grabbed the phone. "I think it would be pretty cool for B to see her name at the top of the charts so stream the crap out of Beth when it's out. Thank you, guys. Bye."

"Bye." Quinn waved.

Puck ended the livestream and tossed his phone on the table. He wrapped his arms around Quinn and squeezed her gently as he pulled her onto his lap.

Quinn smiled as she tilted her head back to look at Puck. "I love you, Noah."

"I love you, too."