57

"Okay, so Santana and Quinn are disqualified for taking too long." Artie decided.

"Which means we have our final three games to determine the top three." Kurt added.

"If you guys wanna surrender now, that's cool." Puck grinned as he fist-bumped Finn.

"It's not over yet." Blaine said.

"The three teams left are Sam and Blaine, Jake and Mike, and Finn and Puck." Artie announced.

"Honorable mention of Rachel Berry and Sarah Puckerman in fourth place." Rachel muttered.

"To be named champions, the top team needs to win two games." Artie explained. "Which means that each team will play against the other two teams."

"Who's going first?" Finn wondered.

"Well, as ref, I'm gonna just decide myself." Artie said. "And I pick Sam and Blaine against Jake and Mike first."

"Best for last." Finn smiled. "I'm gonna get more whiskey. You want some?"

"Sure, thanks." Puck said.

"Keep an eye on the competition." Finn added as he walked away.

Puck finished his drink while he watched the game.

"Come on, Jake." Puck muttered. "Tarnishing the family name right now."

"Shut up." Jake laughed as he tossed the ball.

Puck grinned and took his drink as Finn returned. "Thanks."

"How are they doing?" Finn wondered.

"Jake's losing." Puck replied loudly to annoy his brother. He sipped his drink and looked at Sarah, who was still drinking. "Maybe you wanna switch to water for a little bit, Sarah? Hangovers are no joke."

"Here." Rachel said, handing Sarah a water bottle. "Sip."

-

"We are the champions, we are the champions." Finn and Puck cheered as they hugged and screamed obnoxiously.

"Alright, alright, congratulations." Sam muttered as he handed shot glasses to Finn and Puck. "Shots."

"Cheers." Puck smiled as he clinked his shot glass against Finn's and chugged it.

"Put on the radio!" Santana yelled as she ran outside dragging Quinn behind her. "Put on the radio!"

"I got it." Artie responded as he wheeled over to the stereo and put the radio volume up.

"Shhhhh." Santana said.

Everyone quieted down so they could hear.

Puck smiled when he heard their song playing on the radio. He looked at Quinn, smiling proudly at her.

Quinn had tears in her eyes, as she always did when she heard Beth.

Puck handed his drink to Finn as he gently pulled Quinn into his arms and held her. "You sound beautiful. I'm so proud of you."

"I'm proud of you, too." Quinn said softly as she picked her head up and looked at Puck. "I'm really glad we did that."

"Me, too." Puck agreed.

"I love you, Noah." Quinn told Puck as the song ended.

Puck nodded. "I love you."

Quinn cupped Puck's cheek and kissed him. The kiss was deep and passionate. It was the kind of kiss that Quinn usually didn't like to display in public.

Puck wrapped his arms around Quinn, gently tightening his grip on her as he kissed her back.