35

"Why don't you go shower and then I'll help you with the eye drops?" Quinn suggested when they returned home.

"I can do the drops later." Puck said. "Beth's in the pool."

"The eye doctor said you should avoid the pool." Quinn reminded Puck. "And Beth's with Finn. Go shower."

"Will you join me?" Puck smirked.

"No, but I'll wait in your room so I can help you with the eye drops." Quinn decided. "Come on."

Puck showered in the master bathroom and returned to his room in a towel. He looked at Quinn, who was laying on his bed looking at him. "If you wanna take a peek, all you have to do is ask."

"I wasn't looking at you." Quinn said.

"Sure." Puck responded as he dropped the towel and changed into sweatpants. He sat down on the bed and looked at Quinn. "Give me the eye drops. I can do it myself."

"Okay." Quinn nodded, handing them to Puck.

Puck stood up and read the directions. He opened the cap of the bottle and stood in front of the mirror, about to put the drops in his eye.

Quinn watched as Puck struggled between holding the instructions and the bottle, and with holding his eye open enough.

"Now will you let me help you?"

"Fine." Puck said.

"Lay down and relax." Quinn commanded as she took the bottle from Puck.

Puck laid down on the bed and Quinn stood over him.

"Three, two, one! Puck!" Quinn scolded as Puck rolled out of the way.

"I can't watch it come down at my eye." Puck pointed out.

"So don't look at it, look at me." Quinn said. "This time, I'm not counting down. Come on."

"Okay, I'm ready." Puck nodded.

Quinn squeezed the dropper, but Puck closed his eyes. "Stop being a baby."

Puck gently wiped his eyes and looked at Quinn. "I can't help it."

"Do I have to hold you down?" Quinn asked.

"Hot." Puck smirked.

"Shut up." Quinn rolled her eyes as she sat down with her knees on each side of Puck's torso, straddling him. "You hold your eye open and I'll do it."

"Okay." Puck said as he gently held his fingers on his swollen eyelid.

Quinn held Puck's free hand with her left hand while she squeezed the eye drops into his eye.

Puck hissed as he blinked back the eye drops.

"You did it." Quinn smiled. She set the bottle down on Puck's nightstand and leaned forward, kissing him lightly.

"If I knew my reward, I would've done this five minutes ago." Puck noted.

"Come on." Quinn said as she got up. "We can't keep Finn and Beth waiting all day."

"Tease." Puck responded. "Can we continue this later?"

"Maybe."