39

"So Mr. Hudson started to tell us a little bit of what happened here, but why don't you tell us?" Officer Harris requested.

Puck nodded. "I'm a musician so I was at the recording studio with Finn until I missed a few calls from Quinn."

"How many is a few?" Officer Carlyle asked.

"Three." Puck answered. "We were in one of the sound booths so I didn't have my phone. Anyway, I called back, and when we got in the car, Beth answered and said my dad was downstairs with Quinn."

"Does your dad have a history of violence?" Officer Barnes wondered, looking at Puck's eye.

"He's a recovering alcoholic." Puck nodded. "He had an incident back in June and I agreed to let him stay with me while I helped him get sober. He had a relapse earlier this week and I decided to have him move out after he attacked me."

"And were Miss Fabray and Miss Beth here at the time of that incident?" Officer Moore asked.

"No." Quinn said. "We were at a friend's house. Beth and I were in the process of moving here permanently from Connecticut."

"Alright, well, we need full statements from each of you." Officer Harris said. "Barnes and Moore, take care of Miss Fabray and Miss Beth. Carlyle and I will take care of Mr. Puckerman."

"Noah." Puck said. "Please."

The officers nodded.

"B, go with Mommy for a minute. I'm not going anywhere, I promise." Puck told Beth as he passed her off to Quinn.

Quinn sat down in the living room with Beth and two of the officers while Puck went into the kitchen with the other two officers.

-

Puck gave the officers his statement, watching as they scribbled everything down.

"Well, we have your father in custody." Officer Carlyle said. "It's up to you if you'd like to press charges."

Puck nodded. "Yeah, as soon as we're done here, I'll contact my lawyer for all that stuff."

"I would also recommend a restraining order." Officer Harris added. "For you, and for the girls as well."

"Absolutely." Puck said as he walked the police officers back to the living room, shaking their hands. "Thank you."