33

"Finn!" Beth shrieked excitedly as she ran to greet him.

"Hey, Drizzle!" Finn smiled as he picked Beth up.

"I missed you." Beth told Finn. "Are you gonna come swimming with me and Mommy and Daddy?"

"Sure." Finn said, eyeing the fast food bag in Quinn's hands. He put Beth back down on her feet. "Why don't you go eat first?"

"We picked you up a burger." Puck told Finn. "Actually, two for you and two for me."

"Thanks." Finn smiled.

The four sat down in the kitchen and ate their fast food together.

"How was the school you guys saw today?" Finn asked.

"It was nice." Quinn said. "Beth liked the first one better."

Beth nodded. "Can I go in the pool now?"

"You barely touched your food." Puck noted. "Finish eating first."

"I wanna go in the pool." Beth told Puck.

"B, it doesn't get cold here like it does in New Haven or Lima or New York." Puck explained. "You can swim pretty much everyday, okay? So finish eating and when we're ready, we'll take you swimming."

"Fine." Beth pouted as she continued eating.

"Are you excited about school, Beth?" Finn asked. "First grade is really fun."

Beth shrugged. She continued eating and looked at Puck. "I'm done. Can I go swimming now?"

"Finn's talking to you." Puck said.

"Finn can talk to me in the pool." Beth pointed out.

Puck raised his eyebrow and looked at Quinn.

"Finn's talking to you here." Quinn said. "You can go swimming when we say so."

"Finn asked if you're excited about school." Puck reminded Beth as he cleaned up from lunch.

"I don't know." Beth shrugged.

Finn nodded and looked at Quinn and Puck.

"If you're done eating, you can go get changed." Quinn told Beth. "But wait for one of us to take you."

Beth smiled as she ran off.

"Sorry, Finn." Quinn apologized.

"She's a kid." Finn said. "It's fine."

"We're working on her." Puck nodded.

Finn nodded back. "Well, I'm gonna go change and take her outside. If you guys wanted time to talk or whatever."

"Keep an eye on her." Quinn requested.

"Of course."