18

The next morning, Quinn and Puck woke up early.

After Quinn showered and got ready, she did vocal warm-ups while Puck made breakfast and hyped her up with Beth.

Around 11am, Puck and Beth drove Quinn to the studio.

"I'll walk you in." Puck decided, getting out of the car.

Puck helped Beth out of the car before opening Quinn's door. He led the blondes inside, taking them straight to the interns' office.

"Hey, Noah." Eliza waved.

"Hey, Eliza." Puck replied. "JJ's not here?"

"I'm here." JJ said as she passed Puck, Quinn, and Beth.

"Good." Puck nodded. "You two remember Beth and Quinn?"

"Yeah, of course." Eliza said, smiling at the blondes. "Hey."

"Hi." Quinn responded.

"Today's a big day for Quinn." Puck stated. "So just take care of her. Make her feel comfortable and help her, and make the track sound really, really good."

"We always do all of that." JJ replied.

"Be nicer to her than you are to me." Puck added. "Quinn's very talented. Her voice is beautiful and I think it's gonna blend really well with mine when I record."

"Yeah, it'll be awesome." Eliza noted.

Puck smiled. "Well, I'm gonna leave you girls to it then. I'm taking Beth - she and I can't hear any of this until it's done."

"Got it." JJ said.

"Take care of my other girl for me." Puck added as he took Beth's hand and looked at her. "B, tell Mommy good luck."

"Good luck!" Beth exclaimed.

"Thank you, B." Quinn smiled.

"Good luck, Q." Puck said as he kissed her cheek and lowered his voice. "Don't be nervous. You're gonna be great."

"Thanks, Noah." Quinn said softly as she looked at him.

Puck nodded. "Call me if you need me. We'll see you later."

"See you later."