27

On Wednesday morning, Puck woke up to his phone ringing. He jumped up, hoping it was finally Quinn. He frowned when he saw it was Finn.

Still, he decided to answer it.

"Hey, Finn." Puck said. "You know about our time difference, right?"

"Yeah, I do, but it's ten o'clock." Finn said. "I just landed in L.A. Are you home?"

"Yeah." Puck responded. "Come over."

"Any surprise guests I should know about?" Finn wondered.

"I'm not sleeping around anymore." Puck said. "Not since that girl."

"Gross." Finn responded. "Alright, I'll be over in, like, fifteen minutes."

"Any surprise guests I should know about?" Puck wondered.

"Just me." Finn said. "See you, Puck."

"See you."

-

Puck got out of bed and showered. When he was done, he put on jeans and a t-shirt before he went to check on his dad.

James wasn't home, but Puck didn't have time to figure out where he went because the doorbell rang.

Puck walked to the front door and opened it, grinning at the sight of his best friend in front of him.

"Hey, man." Finn smiled as he hugged Puck. "Good to see you."

"Hilarious." Puck noted as they parted. "Come inside."

Finn stepped inside and put his bags down by the stairs. He looked at Puck.

"So you just decided to take a trip to L.A.?" Puck questioned Finn as he closed the front door.

"I can't come visit my best friend?" Finn asked.

"You can." Puck nodded. "But I haven't heard from you much lately so..."

"I know, and I'm sorry." Finn apologized. "Things have been crazy with school and working with Burt, and Rachel."

"Yeah, thanks for not bringing her." Puck said.

Finn rolled his eyes. "I'm gonna go put my bags upstairs and then we can catch up?"

"Sure."