XXVI

"Dahyun-ah," Sana called.

She knows that it's time for them to know, 'it's my fault anyway that's why this is happening' this is what Sana is thinking.

She's mad at herself, seeing the two close friends fighting makes her guilty.

"Go ahead, tell them. I think they deserved to know."

"Sana-yah."

"Sana."

Momo and Nayeon called, they are both shocked even Dahyun is shock since they are not even thinking of telling them.

"Are you sure?" Dahyun asked, Sana smiled and nodded.

"It's about to happen anyway," Sana said.

«----------------------------------------------------»

Dahyun told them everything that they're hiding.

All of them find it hard to believe it but there are already enough proofs for them to believe.

All of them are sorry for Sana, some are even emotional, they didn't know that Sana and Dahyun were going through something so tough.

"I'm sorry," Sana said.

They all whined and told her not to be sorry since it was not her fault.

Falling in love is never a mistake.

"I should be the one saying sorry since I didn't control my anger," Jeongyeon said, They all just laughed it off.

"So what do we do now?" Jihyo asked.

Tzuyu and Jihyo are now a little bit better, their bleeding stop but it is still painful, all thanks to Seulgi who helped them with their wounds.

"Sana noona," Dahyun called.

Momo and Nayeon already know what is about to happen, they're both sad but they can't do anything about it, all they could do is to stop their tears from falling.

Sana looked at Dahyun waiting for him to speak.

"You know how much I love you right?" Dahyun asked, he's scared, but its time for him to tell Sana.

"It's not the time to say those cheesy things Dahyun-ah," Sana said.

"But yes of course I know, and I love you a lot too," Sana added.

Dahyun was confused by the word cheesy but he didn't want to ask because it might ruin the moment.

"I told you before that wherever you are or how far you are I'll always find you and love you." Sana just nodded listening to everything Dahyun is saying.

"And I also told you before that... Maybe we have our time... And that maybe we have to let go." Sana looked at Dahyun, Sana didn't want to say anything because she's hoping that what she's thinking is wrong.

"I think it's time Sana noona... It's time for us to let go." Dahyun looks at Sana too, but tears are slowly falling from his eyes.

"We can't do anything about this anymore and the best decision is to let go or we will end up hurting more," Dahyun explained.

Sana is now crying too, she expected this to happen but she still hopes that there is still another way for them not to end like this.

"No please, I don't want to leave you, just please let me stay we can find another solution for this," Sana begged, not caring about her own life, risking it just to be with him, her love of her life, her prince, her happiness, her future.