IX

Swords crashing, groaning, is all I heard this morning.

"Come on put all your force in it," Seulgi said.

Ever since that night when we received a letter from the Jeons I started training again, it's not because I'm scared is just that I need to have my reflexes again.

To protect Sana noona.

And of course, this kingdom.

Seulgi is one of the best guards here and of course my guard, she's been helping me out with this training.

"Okay Dahyun-ah that's enough for today, you're doing great keep it up."

"Thank you Seulgi noona," I said teasingly, she doesn't want me to call her noona even though she's 4 years older, she told me it makes her look old.

She rolled her eyes and left, I stayed for a little while and practice fighting without a sword.

As I was practicing I felt like someone is watching me, I turned around and saw Sana noona, I smiled at her and wave, I started to walk towards her.

"Good morning Sana noona."

"Good morning to you too Dahyun-ah." She said and smiled widely.

"Why are you here?" I asked

"Oh I accompanied Nayeon unnie here, she wanted to train and since she is still busy training I decided to roam around then I saw you." She said.

"Why don't you train too? Since I know you don't have any experience with war and battle, I think you also don't know how to hold a sword." I said and chuckled.

She just chuckled and agreed with me, she is not experienced with this war and battles how on earth will she be able to defend herself if I'm not around.

"Let me train you then," I said.

"You might be busy with your training, I don't want to disturb you." She said shyly, which I found cute.

"Come on, I insist. This training will be pretty handy so let us go," I said and offered her my hand.

She doesn't want to agree at first but was convinced so she placed her hand in mine and we both walked in the middle.

"Here, you should hold it like this noona," I said as I gave her a sword and guide her on how to hold it.

"Now just swing it like this," I said still holding her hand that is currently holding the sword, I slowly swing it to the left and the right.

"Now I will be attacking you should be defending yourself using that sword," I said and grabbed my sword.

I started swinging slowly and she would swing hers to making our swords crash, I did it a few times then after she got the hang of it I slowly started to swing the sword fast, and she was still keeping up with it.

"Good Sana noona, now try to attack the attacker," I said and she slowly started to attack, she's really good.

She was doing a good job so I planned on teasing her, as soon as she put her sword near my stomach I acted that I was stabbed. "Ouch!" I said and started acting.

"Yah Dahyun-ah, are you okay?" She said and she let go of her sword and run towards me.

I looked at her and she have those teary eyes, I couldn't help but laugh.

"Yah, dubuuu!" She whined.

"You were doing great that's why I did this, you should have seen your reaction," I said still laughing, while she's just there pouting while crossing her arms.