IV

"It's Princess Momo, not Momo learn your manners. If you wouldn't want to get caught by the guards, I suggest that you should lower your voice a little."

She's freaking Momo.

Momo Hirai, Hirai Momo, it's Momo.

What the heck is she doing here?

I can't even speak I was just staring at her.

"How did you know my name?"

She looked at me with suspicion, I avoided eye contact and didn't answer.

Who would have thought that I will be this scared and nervous facing Momo?

But scratch that, this is an exception.

This isn't just Hirai Momo, this is Princess Hirai Momo.

"Let me change my question, what's your name, and what are you doing here?" She asked, I continued to look away, thinking of a new way to escape this.

"Answer me," she said with full authority.

"S-sana, Sana Minatozaki."

Great I stuttered.

"Why are you here?" She asked, with this very scary-looking face.

Now, what do I do?

How should I answer her question when even I don't know the answer?

"Gu-"

"I don't know why I'm here, I also don't know where I am, I don't even know how I got to this time," I answered as fast as I can.

"Please don't call the guards."

I don't care if I look weird or pathetic right now, all I want is to get out of this place and go back home.

Momo stepped back a little, her face no longer has this suspicious look but instead, it is replaced by a somewhat pity and confused look.

"Come with me." She said

"Don't question why I'm telling you to come with me, just be grateful that I'm helping you with your situation right now." She said with those scary but sincere eyes.

"Th-thank you so much, Princess Momo." I bowed, this is so weird what the heck is happening.

First, she looks exactly like Momo from my time.

Second, her name is also Momo, I mean what?

How?

Too many questions I can't ask because duh she doesn't know a thing, but what do I do now?

"That's not how you properly thank a royal person miss, but that will do." Momo started walking, I didn't have a choice but to follow.

"I'm sorry about that princess Momo, but how do you properly do it?" I asked since she's going to be helping me might as well do something nice too.

"We will work on that, but change this clothing of yours first. Follow me."

My clothes?

Why?

These are branded how dare her, I just glared at her and followed.

We've arrived in a guest room I guess?

While on our way here, she told me that she's not from this kingdom and that I have to follow her orders for me to be safe, I agreed with everything since I don't know what to do anymore.