XXXII

"Gooooood Morrrniiiingg!" Jihyo and Nayeon screamed.

They somehow manage to go inside the hotel room of Sana, Momo, and Mina, using the extra key card that is with Jihyo.

The poor girls whined, since they slept late they still didn't want to go out of bed.

"Yah! it's still early in the morning go back to your rooms!" Momo whined while Mina and Sana covered their faces with their blankets.

"Come on we have some plans today," Nayeon said while pulling the blankets.

"Why the heck did you guys made plans this early in the morning? " Mina asked, lazily standing up.

"The early we wake up the more places we can visit, so get your lazy ass up," Jihyo said, pulling Momo and Sana out from the bed.

"What happened to your eyes, Sana? it's swollen." Nayeon asked, looking directly into Sana's eyes.

"I'm just sleepy that's all," Sana answered.

"Come on and wash up, we will be having breakfast downstairs then we will be going outside," Jihyo said.

«------------------------------------------------------»

"Me and Nayeon unnie have been searching last night some great places to visit here in Ansan, and the places we planned for this week is something fun and healing in some way, to help Sana of course," Jihyo said.

They are all now on their way to the destination that Nayeon and Jihyo planned, today will be just a calming day because tomorrow they will be visiting the museum.

"Thank you Jihyo-ya and Nayeon unnie!" Sana said.

"Where are we heading to?" Momo asked while chewing her gummies.

"Daebu Bada Hyang-gi theme park, I've seen some pictures of it and it looks really fun," Nayeon answered.

"After that, we will go have lunch then go to a place where there are lights everywhere," Jihyo said.

"Light everywhere? Are you going to call the paparazzi or something?" Sana asked, a place where there are lights everywhere is basically a store full of lights or a place where there's camera flashing everywhere.

"Yah! I'm not a dumb person." Jihyo said. The others laughed loudly.

"You better get your phone storage ready, we will be taking a lot of photos today," Nayeon said.

"What if there are fans around? Our manager will get mad if a person caught us." Momo said.

"That's why I brought this, now it's time to change make sure to look natural as possible." Nayeon gave them, clothes that are very different from their styles, she also gave them sunglasses, masks, and caps.

"Do you think we really need to wear all of this?" Mina asked, she knows for sure that if they wear those every single person will start judging looking at them.

"It's our disguise so we have to wear it," Nayeon said.

Jihyo is having second thoughts in these, they have to look natural as possible but wearing these will make them look like crazy weirdos.

"Can't we just wear the caps and mask? Or maybe the glasses and caps? Those clothes are too much unnie." Jihyo asked.

"Just listen and trust me, this disguise will be the best plus it's also comfortable." Nayeon smiled, she started wearing the oversized t-shirt over her clothes, and she also wore the mask, sunglasses, and cap.