XLVIII

Third Person POV

(This is when Dahyun left the venue.)

Dahyun is now on his way to his parent's house.

After leaving them he directly went home, he tried to forget it, to not think about it in the meantime but what Jihyo told him kept running into his head.

----------

"It's... it's true. What Sana told you earlier it's all... all true." Jihyo said she couldn't look at Dahyun.

She was so surprised.

She didn't know what to do nor what to say.

She can lie but... it was all meant to happen anyway right?

When Dahyun asked those questions, all Jihyo could think is if she should avoid the question and let Dahyun asked Sana all about it and most probably Sana will lie about it because she isn't ready, or just basically tell Dahyun the truth to end all of this.

And she chose the second choice.

She's just hoping that what she did was right.

"It's true?" Dahyun asked.

This is the confirmation he's been waiting but he couldn't really believe it.

Jihyo told him everything.

And those things are exactly what Sana told Dahyun.

Dahyun couldn't respond, he was speechless, hurt, shocked.

Jihyo sighed, she looked at Dahyun and held his hand.

"If you still don't believe me, there's this museum in Ansan that you could check out for yourself, maybe you could find your answers there." Jihyo slightly smiled, she let go of Dahyun's hand.

"Could you send me the location?"

----------

Dahyun took his phone out and was about to press the location that Jihyo sent, but his mother called.

And now he's on his way to his parent's house.

He didn't bother taking his car with him since his parent's house isn't far.

And he also thinks that walking will take Sana off his mind.

After a few minutes of walking and humming random songs that are in his head, he arrived at his parent's house.

Dahyun pressed the doorbell and waited for someone to come out.

After a few minutes, the gates opened and Dahyun went in.

"Oh, Dahyun-ah! Welcome home." Dahyun's brother welcomed him with a hug.

"Hyung you're hugging too tight."

"Taehyung-ah!" Dahyun's mom shouted from their living room.

"Oh let's go, mom has been waiting for you bro," Taehyung said.

They both went to the living room, Dahyun's mom greeted him with a tight hug and the same goes for his father.

"How are you, my baby boy?" Dahyun's mom asked.

Dahyun chuckled, "I'm doing well mom."

"Still no plans on becoming a doctor?" Dahyun's dad asked.

"Dad..."

"I just want the best for you son." His dad answered.

"I'm already satisfied with what I have dad, you don't have to worry about me." Dahyun's dad nodded and didn't say anything.