XLIV

Morning came and it is starting to get hot, Momo removed the blanket that is covering her but she still feels hot.

"Yah Sana open the AC." Momo said who still has her eyes close.

"Sana-yah AC pleaseee."

"Sanaa." Momo called again, she then opened her eyes.

"Ah... right, we're inside a tent."

Momo then turn her head to look at Sana but she was not there.

"Where did this girl go?"

Momo went outside and started stretching, she then noticed the two figures who are both asleep hugging each other, using a log as a pillow, both covered with a blanket .

"Sana?"

Momo started heading to where the two figures are, seeing the two sleeping together with Sana inside's Dahyun's arms, Momo smiled widely.

Momo covered her mouth and started squealing, when she noticed that the two started to move a little, she stopped.

"I should take a picture of this, Sana will thank me a lot."

Momo happily went back to hers and Sana's tent to take her phone, after taking it she went back.

"AH!" Momo shouted but immediately closed her mouth.

"Since when did you got here?" She asked Mina who is quietly chuckling at the surprised Momo.

"You were being all noisy earlier so I decided to go out." Mina explained.

"Aren't they cute?" Momo asked, looking at the two who is still sleeping.

"They look so good together." Mina said.

"Too bad Dahyun doesn't remember her." Momo pouted.

"It's normal Moguri, if you reincarnated you wouldn't remember things from your past." Mina said.

"Dahyun might be feeling something connected with Sana but it doesn't mean that he will remember the past. His past life is different from the present one and I hope Sana realizes that." Mina added, Momo look at her feeling confuse.

"What do you mean by 'I hope Sana realize that'?"

"I hope that Sana realize that Dahyun from the past and Dahyun from the present are both different, yes both of them might have the same faces and names, and maybe some hobbies and personalities too. But it doesn't mean that the both of them are the exactly the same." Mina explained.

"I still don't get it." Momo still has a confuse look.

"You will get it soon Momo. Think about it, there's a huge time difference and life from the past is very different from this time, everything will eventually change, the only thing that won't change is destiny."

"I don't know if you're still talking the same language as mine, but I'll try to understand those things." Momo said.